News 2020 Pre-Season Fixture Announced

For anyone who cares about Pre-Season games, or enjoys watching AFL teams and the local ovals.

ADELAIDE’S 2020 PRE-SEASON FIXTURE

Match 1

Saturday, February 22
Melbourne v Adelaide
Casey Fields (Cranbourne)
4.40pm EDT

Match 2
Friday, March 6
Adelaide v Gold Coast
Hickinbotham Oval (Noarlunga)
4.20pm CDT

Also, looks like it has another name change. No longer the JLT Community Series, it's the 2020 Marsh AFL Community Series.

Wish they could have picked a better opponent for us to play at Noarlunga. I'm happy they've chosen the game there as it's nice and close to home (for me), but it'll hardly give us a gauge of where we're at.

Crows v Suns at Noarlunga, wow-wee

Playing out at that s**t hole is hardly going to convince Luko to come home is it?

wooo casey fields! my partner is 5 mins away from there

might be the only person in the planet whos excited about this! :D

IIRC we usually use these pre-season games to get some fitness and games into our older players

I expect to see a whole different line-up this time around

And then the older players who haven't got any fitness or games under their belts get selected anyway.

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Also, looks like it has another name change. No longer the JLT Community Series, it's the 2020 Marsh AFL Community Series.

Wish they could have picked a better opponent for us to play at Noarlunga. I'm happy they've chosen the game there as it's nice and close to home (for me), but it'll hardly give us a gauge of where we're at.
Paul Marsh didn't realise that advertising in this way is a waste of time...i've still no idea what JLT is

So a game at Noarlunga on March 6th at 4:20 pm. Great planning by the AFL. Should only be 45 degrees at that stage so perfect for footy.

Even stupider is having three pre-season matches in Perth at that time, where the average temperature is 5 degrees higher than Adelaide

rocket18

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Goody Saints
Early March in Adelaide starting at 4:20pm.

Who could possibly foresee any issues with that?

I'm looking forward to MacKay not playing in either of these games but playing round one.

Back