I know what you mean, although it's somewhat unlikely they'll show anything should he pop his knee again.My heart can't handle those Doc videos.....
Really? OK, I get that and not that he was going to become something special, but it seemed odd releasing a type we can actually do with as back-up.Lost the desire to be an AFL footballer, apparently
Name and shameReally? OK, I get that and not that he was going to become something special, but it seemed odd releasing a type we can actually do with as back-up.
They didn't think Schumacher had the football smarts to become valuable, but to me he'd shown more to persevere with than for several others currently holding a contract at the club.
Not setting out to shame, but just to suggest that Schumacher looked to have some valuable traits to his game and in particular his first year.Name and shame
You're not going to end careers by listing some names you have an opinion on. Go ahead.Not setting out to shame, but just to suggest that Schumacher looked to have some valuable traits to his game and in particular his first year.
Ok, they didn't take off this year but from what I saw, I would have held on. Others saw otherwise and they saw more of it......so, fair enough, I guess.
I’m running the looking for love workshop.Following our ASADA fine, the boys have all provided updated schedules of where they can be found between 6am and 11pm
- Fisher: In the weights room (between 6am and 11pm)
- McGovern: Stuck to Andrew Russell - three-legged race style (12am to 12am)
- Charlie: Fitzroy Skate Park, near the basketball courts
- Kreuzer: 1pm-4pm @ Melbourne Playback Theatre Company, mime workshop
- Walsh: Tractor Gym, Port Adelaide. Will be the one wearing a t-shirt 'More Able than Kane'
- O'Brien: At Princes Park all day. Unlikely to be found inside or in the middle of the ground
- Plowman: Attending the Looking For Love workshop
- Polson: Driving an uber, so may be on the move. But mostly waiting outside Bolton's house
- Ed: 12-3pm at ACMI, attending a special screening of his favourite Audrey Hepburn film 'Funny Face'
(Trivia Time) Before that Fred Gwynn was in 'car 54 where are you?' with grandpa from 'the munsters'.Nope Herman Munster from The Munsters