Training 2020 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Your training report is well overdue.

Please have it delivered to Aph’s desk by close of business tomorrow.

Here's one I didn't prepare earlier

• Cripps was playing in the ruck. Over the years Cripps has taken his speed, kicking, outside game and goalkicking to new levels. He was getting bored and needed a new challenge. This is the real reason we offloaded BOTH Lobbe and Phillips.
  • Stocker offered to do an extra drill today, but in exchange downgrade from a hard drill to an easy drill at a future training session. The coaches had no idea what he was talking about and SOS had to come and explain.
  • Simpson was not at training. This week was 1-4 year players, 5-8 years start next week, 9+ start the week after. Simmo is scheduled to commence his pre-season in July.
  • McGovern was told he had the most outrageous Movember moustache going on. Mitch had no idea what people were talking about.
  • Walsh all the coaches thought he was the best performer for the session. Well, except for John Barker, who said several players would end up better trainers than Walsh in a few years. Everyone suspects Barker was trolling.
  • SPS brought Jack Martin to watch the session. Apparently Martin was also invited to watch Melbourne train, but his manager RSVPd no thanks
  • Owies was seen working on his mid-range jumpshot
  • Willamson was hard to tell what he was doing as my eyesight was blurred. I swear the guy next to me was cutting onions for about 20 minutes

I think Fish has a bit of a bunny boiler stare going on in the background

Advice for women... Get yourself a man that looks at you the way Fisher looks at Cripps....

Note to self...

Add windows1 next to Arr0w's name on the list of people not to piss off re footy info....

Arrows a big ole softy … he just doesn't suffer fools or idjits well ;) Oh yeah and he knows his s**t.

Been told that Teague has introduced a “no hat or beanie” policy at training- in a move designed to foster a more “play as you train” approach.
Makes sense considering you can't play with a hat or beanie.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to say I am pretty disappointed with the out put of this board. First open training session of the season and we get 1 second hand report (thanks Windows it is better than nothing).

Given how much time everyone seems to be able to dedicate to being on Big Footy during working hours I expected better.

Lift peoples

Have to say I am pretty disappointed with the out put of this board. First open training session of the season and we get 1 second hand report (thanks Windows it is better than nothing).

Given how much time everyone seems to be able to dedicate to being on Big Footy during working hours I expected better.

Lift peoples

Can't report. Too busy sweating over the next load of BS Tom Brown is concocting in his mum's basement...

Can't report. Too busy sweating over the next load of BS Tom Brown is concocting in his mum's basement...
Actually he does it in his mums toilet, he got sucked into the septic tank and now he's full of :poo:

My Hat dislikes this

Yes and no. The humble bowler hat is a stylish addition for every occasion and should be welcome everywhere. It's a sad day for us all when promising youngsters must hand in their bowlers before being allowed to train.

Beanies, on the other hand, have no place in civilised society. What sort of hat has no brim? Barbaric.

Yes and no. The humble bowler hat is a stylish addition for every occasion and should be welcome everywhere. It's a sad day for us all when promising youngsters must hand in their bowlers before being allowed to train.

Beanies, on the other hand, have no place in civilised society. What sort of hat has no brim? Barbaric.

DiNero.gif

Sorry Antonio BlueVein It seems appropriate ;)

Lift peoples
yes. i agree. especially for those who are interstate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back