cisco82

Senior List
Feb 25, 2008
w.a.
AFL Club
Carlton
Screenshot_20191108-121501_Chrome.jpg

🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

My heart can't handle those Doc videos.....

I know what you mean, although it's somewhat unlikely they'll show anything should he pop his knee again.

Will be good when all the senior boys get back, although I'm still not completely sure why Kerr and Schumacher may not have remained on the list.

Lost the desire to be an AFL footballer, apparently

Really? OK, I get that and not that he was going to become something special, but it seemed odd releasing a type we can actually do with as back-up.

They didn't think Schumacher had the football smarts to become valuable, but to me he'd shown more to persevere with than for several others currently holding a contract at the club.

Nov 4, 2003
Earth, near Carlton.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Really? OK, I get that and not that he was going to become something special, but it seemed odd releasing a type we can actually do with as back-up.

They didn't think Schumacher had the football smarts to become valuable, but to me he'd shown more to persevere with than for several others currently holding a contract at the club.
Name and shame

Name and shame

Not setting out to shame, but just to suggest that Schumacher looked to have some valuable traits to his game and in particular his first year.

Ok, they didn't take off this year but from what I saw, I would have held on. Others saw otherwise and they saw more of it......so, fair enough, I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 4, 2003
Earth, near Carlton.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Not setting out to shame, but just to suggest that Schumacher looked to have some valuable traits to his game and in particular his first year.

Ok, they didn't take off this year but from what I saw, I would have held on. Others saw otherwise and they saw more of it......so, fair enough, I guess.
You're not going to end careers by listing some names you have an opinion on. Go ahead.

JoeyPBLUES

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Following our ASADA fine, the boys have all provided updated schedules of where they can be found between 6am and 11pm
  • Fisher: In the weights room (between 6am and 11pm)
  • McGovern: Stuck to Andrew Russell - three-legged race style (12am to 12am)
  • Charlie: Fitzroy Skate Park, near the basketball courts
  • Kreuzer: 1pm-4pm @ Melbourne Playback Theatre Company, mime workshop
  • Walsh: Tractor Gym, Port Adelaide. Will be the one wearing a t-shirt 'More Able than Kane'
  • O'Brien: At Princes Park all day. Unlikely to be found inside or in the middle of the ground
  • Plowman: Attending the Looking For Love workshop
  • Polson: Driving an uber, so may be on the move. But mostly waiting outside Bolton's house
  • Ed: 12-3pm at ACMI, attending a special screening of his favourite Audrey Hepburn film 'Funny Face'
I’m running the looking for love workshop.

chipzac

Club Legend
Jan 10, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Nope Herman Munster from The Munsters
(Trivia Time) Before that Fred Gwynn was in 'car 54 where are you?' with grandpa from 'the munsters'.
And, if anyone on here saw that show on TV, you are bloody ancient! (... like me). You're so old, you probably even saw Graham Donaldson and Johnny James, etc, play for us.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back