Play Nice 2020 Pre-Season Training

Remove this Banner Ad

the fact that Sturt was at least doing stuff on the sideline makes me feel semi ok, they might not have totally broken him?
To re-hash the same old classic again...

"Hill has not trained"

"That's bad"

"Hogan is playing"

"That's good"

"Aish is doing sideline drills"

"That's bad"

"Sturt is also doing sideline drills despite being TBA"

"..."

"That's good"

why is Aish doing sideline drills bad? Weber said he'll be back training thurs
Maybe the concussion was on his calf or hamstring? 🤯

I wouldn't be surprised to hear they're full on lying about our players injuries. Remember how Swittas had a back problem? No that's not the Mandela effect, that's just what they were reporting him as until yesterday when he seemed to have developed a hip problem.

Maybe the concussion was on his calf or hamstring? 🤯

I wouldn't be surprised to hear they're full on lying about our players injuries. Remember how Swittas had a back problem? No that's not the Mandela effect, that's just what they were reporting him as until yesterday when he seemed to have developed a hip problem.
hahaha i said in the injury thread the other day that i don't trust they're lying about soft tissue injuries to divert blame

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't want Hill coming back into a game with really bad wet and cold weather. Recipe for further hamstring damage. Let him rest and recover further.

The fact that Sturt was doing some sideline work is encouraging, I’d like to see him play again this season but at the same time I don’t want him rushed back in any way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back