Play Nice 2020 Pre-Season Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Ed got bashed (rightly) a lot for his kicking but the rest of his wing game is great. Not sure if Aish makes the same impact. Potentially we might think he does because he kicks it to the opposition less, but I think most coaches would take Ed.
Aish is a smart footballer and has good skills. He puts himself in good positions but it is up to his team mates to use him when he does this. I think Longmuir will bring this type of teamwork into your game. Nobody could doubt the endeavour of the Freo players but I think Lyon's game plan stifled their play somewhat and the skills certainly lapsed. I reckon you guys will surprise this year even though no one is talking you up. Got at least as much chance as the Bulldogs and Saints but not mentioned in the same class. Cant understand why.

Aish is a smart footballer and has good skills. He puts himself in good positions but it is up to his team mates to use him when he does this. I think Longmuir will bring this type of teamwork into your game. Nobody could doubt the endeavour of the Freo players but I think Lyon's game plan stifled their play somewhat and the skills certainly lapsed. I reckon you guys will surprise this year even though no one is talking you up. Got at least as much chance as the Bulldogs and Saints but not mentioned in the same class. Cant understand why.
Because... Fremantle ;)

Umpire Jeff Dalgleish is here so match sims about to start.

Orange V Purple.
I reckon, we as a club, look to promoting positive relationships with all of the AFL umps by inviting them & their families to enjoy our waterslides & other facilities.
If nothing else we might become more liked by them & who knows how that could work? 1 extra free a game?!
I say yes to any extra help.
Kind of an off-field one percenter

On CPH1920 using BigFooty.com mobile app

A good hit out without being outstanding due the heat. Skills were mostly good with great ball movement and an attacking style of play was the highlight for mine.

Fyfe and Walters outstanding, whilst Acres, Sturt and Lobb also impressive. It was great to see Tabs clunking them too, and Sean Darcy was really dominant both in the ruck and forward. Of the new recruits, Minairo Fredericks is really smooth with the ball coming off half back. One to watch for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A good hit out without being outstanding due the heat. Skills were mostly good with great ball movement and an attacking style of play was the highlight for mine.

Fyfe and Walters outstanding, whilst Acres, Sturt and Lobb also impressive. It was great to see Tabs clunking them too, and Sean Darcy was really dominant both in the ruck and forward. Of the new recruits, Minairo Fredericks is really smooth with the ball coming off half back. One to watch for sure.
Was Acres playing wing?

Minairo recruited as a wing/half forward, but playing defense. Wonder where he ends up.

Keen to know who was getting the center bounce attendances for each team if anyone could be so kind. Particularly interested in Cerra, Acres and everyone else..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back