Dockernut

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 23, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sharks. Anyone playing West Coast.
Same too from Minairo slipping in some daisy cutters in his new iridescent orange boots.

I very much hope this guy makes it and reaches cult status. Imagine him tearing down the wing and hoofing a goal to have the Freo faithful erupt in a series of “vroom-vrooom!” noises. Would be epic.

Fred Ziffel

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
Cockburn W.A
AFL Club
Fremantle
I very much hope this guy makes it and reaches cult status. Imagine him tearing down the wing and hoofing a goal to have the Freo faithful erupt in a series of “vroom-vrooom!” noises. Would be epic.

His kicking was impressive today. Low, flat trajectory passes.
One incident I saw, the Ball was coming in for a Lobb mark when Minairo just came around the side of him and plucked it out of the air in front of Rory’s hands. It was kinda wtf from Rory and a grin.

Apr 16, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hayden Young's kicking is phenomenal - The way he can mix it up between left and right is a huge asset of his. Also demonstrated clean hands when the ball was coming to him in the air. One of his inside 50's was millimetre perfect and hit a leading Tab's on the tit.

Hayden Young's kicking is phenomenal - The way he can mix it up between left and right is a huge asset of his. Also demonstrated clean hands when the ball was coming to him in the air. One of his inside 50's was millimetre perfect and hit a leading Tab's on the tit.

theGav56

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2004
Bali
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
He was in the rehab group for the majority of time, lot of laps with the stopwatch. Looks bigger and stronger than he did last year, but I'm unsure why he was with the rehab boys, maybe someone else may know
Can't wait to drop the speed and skill of Sturt and Henry into our forward line, and leave Walters there to lead them.

88mph

Club Legend
Oct 26, 2007
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
By the way, the flies were unbearable out there.
In the end I was forced to leave.
No shade, bad flies, nowhere to sit and stinking hot.
Here’s a tip for them. Try watering that bloody lawn and the trees in the southern bank . Whatever happened to the lilac trees in the concept artists impression ?
Some genius thought, let’s plant some shitty gum trees. Who’d a thought of that.
No flies and plenty of shade at Freo Oval today. Just saying.

Fred Ziffel

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
Cockburn W.A
AFL Club
Fremantle
No flies and plenty of shade at Freo Oval today. Just saying.

Yeah, yeah I get it but it could have and should have been much more visitor friendly.
Bloody disappointing when by comparison to the beautiful lush green model of the artists concept impression they have ostensibly created a bloody barren desert.
Lilac trees became bloody gum trees and don’t water anything and just forget about lawned sitting area.

yakka man

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 27, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
In his media time Caleb said that they were happy to do as much of the session as they did. They expected to be pulled out a lot earlier. That's so cool by the club. I wasn't expecting them to do anything to day. So great that the stupid red tape was cut.

88mph

Club Legend
Oct 26, 2007
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yeah, yeah I get it but it could have and should have been much more visitor friendly.
Bloody disappointing when by comparison to the beautiful lush green model of the artists concept impression they have ostensibly created a bloody barren desert.
Lilac trees became bloody gum trees and don’t water anything and just forget about lawned sitting area.
There's now a new bar next to Freo Oval. From one section you can have a pint and see most of the ground. No flies.

4244254D-D59C-4406-AED2-592A16E31798.jpeg

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
Jul 20, 2018

Yeah I’d expected that’s the first thing they do - pay for at least some established trees and get them in, addition to ground cover. Looks s**t and adds nothing

Shits me as I live right near the eagles new place - they’re just in the final stages of the refurbishment of the exterior of the training oval and surrounds - looks really good and easy access for training watchers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clems Knee

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Aren't Cerra and Brayshaw still eligible next season as well?

They won't turn 21 until October and November next year!:moustache:

Nope. Too many games.

“to be eligible for nomination, the player must be aged 20 or under on 1 January that year, and have played ten or fewer AFL games as of the start of the season.”

Back