Remove this Banner Ad

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revelation
And the mind's true liberation.
Harry
I can just see you in flared pants with a long moustache and long hair. Plus all the psychedelic gear,

Some insiders believe that Frederick could well be the steal of the draft.
Here and now I’m declaring that Roy will become a Freo cult hero to rival the status of the great CLIVE.

Are these ‘insider’ posters in this board? The rest of the AFL community has NFI who he is.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not mentioned in any media, or any phantom draft that I can recall. Not picked by Port despite having his twin bro on their list. A pick so late that he’d headed off for a shower. Well, it’d be a story, that’s for sure.
If you watch those Freo National Draft videos - watch episode 2 and the look on Walls’ face right before and after they selected Frederick. It reminded me of his response when able to select big Darcy in the 30’s a few years ago.

Not mentioned in any media, or any phantom draft that I can recall. Not picked by Port despite having his twin bro on their list. A pick so late that he’d headed off for a shower. Well, it’d be a story, that’s for sure.
Port might have expected to pick up the +1 year old draftee with their next pick, but Freo moved up and took him.

Port might have expected to pick up the +1 year old draftee with their next pick, but Freo moved up and took him.

Correct, I spoke to JLo the day after the draft and he said that we were super keen to get him late but so too did a few other clubs including Port and that’s why we moved up the order.

I mentioned that his highlight video looked impressive and he said so is everyone’s and it’s not hard to have an impressive highlight reel. Said he’s got a lot that he needs to work on but is a smashing kid and well brought up by his Mum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back