Training 2020 Pre Season Training

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a careful look at that section with tex and gollant because you can see even on the pic gollant looks taller than tex, but I thought maybe its the angle. Then as they're walking away you get the angle change a bit. If gollant (listed at 191) isn't taller than tex (listed at 194) i'd be bloody surprised.
Would have been measured and weighed at the Victorian State Combine and Pete Williams would have had that information at his fingertips when he prepared his 2019 draft profile so unless he's grown 4cm in 6 months I highly doubt he's taller than Tex at this point.

He's certainly bulked up considerably that's unquestionable.

1584434359560.png

Looking like the final decision on Round 1 going ahead as scheduled will be known tomorrow.

Players want it so I think it likely goes on?

With a probable condensed fixture coming, Saunders and Co are going to earn their money this season.

Squad rotation will be a massive thing.

Does this thread become active again or is it post season training - mid season training?

giphy.gif

Maybe a little extreme. When things restart, play him in the SANFL and see if he's prepared to put a little more effort into his game.

I'd be highly surprised if that was an effort thing. Just looked like a player who had lost a bit of reaction time and his game just fell apart (the panicked punch that failed, the frees against, how slow everything was). A real fallen off a cliff game.

A shame but what can you do.

I'd be highly surprised if that was an effort thing. Just looked like a player who had lost a bit of reaction time and his game just fell apart (the panicked punch that failed, the frees against, how slow everything was). A real fallen off a cliff game.

A shame but what can you do.
I agree his form trajectory would tell us that this is unfortunately true, but I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back