Training 2020 Pre Season Training

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this was meant to be a feel good story and a light bit of fluff but...Jesus was it really that bad at West Lakes?
Trust issues!! If so how was this allowed to happen and who will see that it doesn't happen again?...considering this was only acknowledged after an external review.

Ah the joys of having Brett Burton as your GM.

That said, we're hiring a leadership, and culture person which hopefully will add another failsafe for this kind of stuff.

I know this was meant to be a feel good story and a light bit of fluff but...Jesus was it really that bad at West Lakes?
Trust issues!! If so how was this allowed to happen and who will see that it doesn't happen again?...considering this was only acknowledged after an external review.
Brett Burton and the bloke who wanted 40 Dave Mackay's at the club. Says it all.

I look at it this way

What were the themes that came out in the survey? I am certain I put Trust as one of my key words. I think I even said at the time they were going to highlight these key words in their media etc

So expect to see more of these videos with Trust, Honesty, Selflessness (instead of selfish) as themes

I look at it this way

What were the themes that came out in the survey? I am certain I put Trust as one of my key words. I think I even said at the time they were going to highlight these key words in their media etc

So expect to see more of these videos with Trust, Honesty, Selflessness (instead of selfish) as themes
Relationships

I remember playing saying how fun it was last year, camps playing cricket, everyone having a good time.

The PS BS you always get is it's either the hardeat PS ever, or a fresh start and everyone is in a great space after the break

Remove this Banner Ad

Back