Training 2020 Pre Season Training

Remove this Banner Ad

He looks jacked but its more his aerobic base we are worried about. Hope your intels right.
Not so much the aerobic base either, it's being a full time footballer and what goes with it.

Hopefully he'll be fine, I fear a bit for Jy Farrar in that regard too..... from Div 2 ammos to the big time.

Not so much the aerobic base either, it's being a full time footballer and what goes with it.

Hopefully he'll be fine, I fear a bit for Jy Farrar in that regard too..... from Div 2 ammos to the big time.
Curious, why mention Jy Farrer - but not Hutchesson?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched a few more of his highlight videos on the NAB League app today.

I wonder if he could play as the third tall in defence. He actually reminds me a little bit of Lever with his running style and kicking action.
He takes a really good mark and is good on the ground. Sound like someone who defected to Hawthorn sone years ago and became a star

Pretty sure Gibbs would spend most of his 2020 in the SANFL. It's too late in his career for a resurgence now.

His dad played his best footy late in his career.
Then played retirement footy ( at about 37 I think) in the southern league, where he broke the league record for goals in a season.
I wouldn’t write Bryce off just yet, it’s all between the ears.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Only Chase out of last yrs take in played last yr.
Given that two or three more from last yr are gonna get a gig this yr.
Realistically how many of this yrs draft gonna get a game?
Hartigan stinks then McAsey.
Worrell for a badly performing wing.
Schoenberg for..half forward mid.
kinda still only seeing one because last yrs are untried.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back