Training 2020 Pre Season Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Knight always come out with some new do in the pre-season.

Clearly occupies a lot of his attention, which is why his career has faltered.

Needs to focus on getting the ball, not how he looks while he's chasing after it

Knight always come out with some new do in the pre-season.

Clearly occupies a lot of his attention, which is why his career has faltered.

Needs to focus on getting the ball, not how he looks while he's chasing after it
Our senior coach and head of football are setting the right example. No distractions for them.

One of the very few good things this club consistently does is not hyping players who are far away.

If they're signalling out Frampton (and this would be a collaborative piece) at this point in time, he's a good shot at bolting if things don't change. Especially as they had an easier option in Keays.

It's not even our fluff piece! Lee Gaskin from afl.com.au wrote it; nothing to do with the club and how we think Frampton (or anyone else) is tracking.

Match play this morning - disappointing that all of Jones, McHenry, Gallucci and McPherson being “managed”

McPherson no surprise I guess
Are you sneaking a look from the Eastern or Western side of Footy Park?

Any other spectators there?

Match play this morning - disappointing that all of Jones, McHenry, Gallucci and McPherson being “managed”

McPherson no surprise I guess
Looks like they're doing boxing and fitness work at the same time, so nothing too serious.

Lol - exposed by EC!!!

No - simply following Lee Gaskins reports.
ad victoriam previously indicated that he had checked out training and Gibbs was looking good. The difficulty of catching training is that the AFC do not say when they are training (but they did say today was the last day of training before xmas and they would be starting earlier to avoid the heat) so you have to drive down to West Lakes and hope they are training.

I was hopeful that some posters had wandered down to check things out today. I might give it a go when they return in January. The good news is that by our spin doctors giving us no information about who is injured, struggling with fitness etc, they have not ruined my mood over xmas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not even our fluff piece! Lee Gaskin from afl.com.au wrote it; nothing to do with the club and how we think Frampton (or anyone else) is tracking.
Lee Gaskin does all the Crows and Port reports for the AFL, he always around and chatting with People, He been more right than wrong in his reports over the years, His Background is Rugby so he one of those reporters who ask questions, rather than guess a lot of time.

Lee Gaskin does all the Crows and Port reports for the AFL, he always around and chatting with People, He been more right than wrong in his reports over the years, His Background is Rugby so he one of those reporters who ask questions, rather than guess a lot of time.
"he one of those reporters who ask questions, rather than guess a lot of time"

So he's not a real journo then?

"he one of those reporters who ask questions, rather than guess a lot of time"

So he's not a real journo then?
No, he actually a real Journo started with a regional paper then moved up. He not an ex-footballer without any training or a bias anti crow reporter, Bonus is He also likes the Crows.

when I was at uni, the worst students you came across on campus were the ones enrolled in sports journalism

their brown nosing sensibilities were palpable

When I went to uni, sports journalism--journalism of any kind--was not a degree. A post-grad diploma in those days. Perhaps things have changed since every institution under the sun is now a 'university'.

Disagree...emphatically.

Which is not to suggest he has no chance of playing R1, but it is simply way too early to make that kind of assessment based upon a short fluff piece.

I think he plays round 1. I don't think we've targetted him for depth - I reckon they have a specific role in the starting 22 in mind for him, and unless he underperforms over the preseason (which it doesn't sound like he is to this point), chances are he'll line up.

JMO though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back