Training 2020 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know where I can find training timetables?

I've never been to watch the lads train but might try to catch something in the next 2 weeks if I can

I like Marsh’s story and get the appeal but I think he is a clumsy footballer with average smarts and can’t ever see him holding down a spot, and if he does can only see it down back. Like to be proven wrong obviously cos he’s a decent unit.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I like Marsh’s story and get the appeal but I think he is a clumsy footballer with average smarts and can’t ever see him holding down a spot, and if he does can only see it down back. Like to be proven wrong obviously cos he’s a decent unit.

He shows glimpses. I reckon Jason Blake spent more than three quarters of his career with people thinking the same thing. He's a jack of all trades fill in with ability to cover a few roles.

So preseason starts back Wednesday for 1st to 4th year players? Are king and bytel ready to go or will they be held back? Both need big preseasons to get them up and running for 2020
A bit of a tidbit from HS article:

Second-year tall King had ankle surgery mid-year but, like Dean Kent (knee), would have been ready for full training by Round 23.

Dan Hannebery will be delayed by a broken foot, Matt Parker has had a minor ankle clean-up and Jack Steele (dislocated kneecap) will start the pre-season several weeks behind his teammates.

Apart from those issues the Saints are in excellent shape, with captain Jarryn Geary (broken leg) ready to start the pre-season.

Lethlean said the club would spend the summer working out where their exciting new recruits slotted into Ratten’s plans for 2020.

“We should be able to play a few tricks with (Rowan) Marshall and Paddy Ryder, how they play ruck and play forward, Dan Butler gives us forward pressure and allows Gresh (Jade Gresham) to play more onball. And I guess we rotate (Zak) Jones, Jack Billings, (Jack) Sinclair, (Seb) Ross and Brad (Hill) through the wings and half forward.

“We have Dougal Howard and Jake Carlisle playing back and (Jarryn) Geary is back into the team so does (Hunter) Clark play back or midfield? It’s all good stuff to work through.

“There is definitely a bit of selection pressure which will be good and more depth so that should drive the boys.”

So it seems like King and Bytel should be ready from day one, hopefully both have a great preseason.

He was rated by Collingwood until he chucked it in.
But he's a Saint, so probably rubbish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He shows glimpses. I reckon Jason Blake spent more than three quarters of his career with people thinking the same thing. He's a jack of all trades fill in with ability to cover a few roles.
Well see marsh flourish after a full preseason. Has loads of ability

In every photo every player seems to have a tattoo on the right bicep of a cross ? Must have bonded over the break even the likes of king and Paton have it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back