Training 2020 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

CewXwiY.gif
And we have a new avatar :fire:

becuase we probably will be going in with a ot of new kids, how will it help the players us if we get flogged?

This is an extra game. It appears we are treating it as a practice game to allow everyone to get some game time. Don’t think it’ll be about the result so much this week.

Pretty sure next week will be the full dress rehearsal with close to the round 1 team. I’ll qualify this by saying these are my thoughts with no inside info whatsoever.

This is an extra game. It appears we are treating it as a practice game to allow everyone to get some game time. Don’t think it’ll be about the result so much this week.

Pretty sure next week will be the full dress rehearsal with close to the round 1 team. I’ll qualify this by saying these are my thoughts with no inside info whatsoever.
Do you know where next weeks game is ?

Do you know next weeks game is ?

Do you mean where it is?
No idea, but it’s against the Pies I think. Havent got fully back into footy just yet.

becuase we probably will be going in with a ot of new kids, how will it help the players us if we get flogged?

All about conditioning for the season ....result was really helpful for membership last game too.
Hawthorn probably working on different program too , we have 43 players available need actual game time
spread across entire list , great opportunity to get minutes over 3 games think myself it’s pretty rational
particularly with a lot spots not locked in yet .

It'll be great for the kids to get a run. Good to get a first hand experience of the tempo, skill level required, and how physical the game is, without the result meaning too much. Pity about Connelly, I was interested to hear about his progress. I like what I've been hearing about him, but was curious to see if it translates to the stage.
Anyway, hope the game does a bit for the communities over that way.
Go Saints.

Ryder when he heard that Langlands might be lining up this week

1582725143833.png

FEBRUARY 25: Paddy Ryder of the Saints poses for a photo during the St Kilda 2020 official team photo day at RSEA Park on February 25, 2020 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Steve Dilks/AFL Photos)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryder: So have you heard Doults might be playing this week?

Hill:

1582725256874.png

FEBRUARY 25: Bradley Hill of the Saints poses for a photo during the St Kilda 2020 official team photo day at RSEA Park on February 25, 2020 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Steve Dilks/AFL Photos)

Hill: I think Langlands is in!

Marshall:

1582725329760.png

FEBRUARY 25: Rowan Marshall of the Saints poses for a photo during the St Kilda 2020 official team photo day at RSEA Park on February 25, 2020 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Steve Dilks/AFL Photos)

Marshall: Liquorlands gunna play this weeek!

Membrey:

1582725472294.png

FEBRUARY 25: Tim Membrey of the Saints poses for a photo during the St Kilda 2020 official team photo day at RSEA Park on February 25, 2020 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Steve Dilks/AFL Photos)

1582725514172.png

FEBRUARY 25: Players pose during the St Kilda Saints 2020 Official Team Photo Day at RSEA Park on February 25, 2020 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Michael Willson/AFL Photos)

1582725626028.png

FEBRUARY 25: A young Saints fan is seen during the St Kilda Saints 2020 Official Team Photo Day at RSEA Park on February 25, 2020 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Michael Willson/AFL Photos)

1582725698315.png

FEBRUARY 25: Paddy Ryder of the Saints looks on during the St Kilda Saints 2020 Official Team Photo Day at RSEA Park on February 25, 2020 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Michael Willson/AFL Photos)

1582725727995.png

FEBRUARY 25: Bradley Hill of the Saints looks on during the St Kilda Saints 2020 Official Team Photo Day at RSEA Park on February 25, 2020 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Michael Willson/AFL Photos)

View attachment 829730

FEBRUARY 25: A young Saints fan is seen during the St Kilda Saints 2020 Official Team Photo Day at RSEA Park on February 25, 2020 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Michael Willson/AFL Photos)

Looks like Lonedog made a run for it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back