Training 2020 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m sure I do remember though, a long time ago when it was first suggested that Jack was going to go, that Abbott be included as part of the deal?

It may just have been idle talk on here though knowing we needed back up in the ruck and no one has mentioned him for a while. Why I think this is the case is because I had never heard of him when he was discussed then, but the minute I heard the news yesterday I remembered it from on here previously.

So whoever it was that mentioned him, own up so you can get the kudos 😉

Edit - Reading back, I see it was gringo2011 who mentioned it.Probably planted the seed in the minds of the club. Well played, sir 👊🏼🙂
No doubt. We run the club

No way Wilkie plays at Sandy.

We have a lot of defenders though. Jones, Hunter Clark, Coffield, Wilkie, Paton, Howard, Brown, Webster, D Mac, Geary, Snake, Savage, Roberton, Austin, Clavarino, Joyce, Hind and Marsh. We've also dropped Ross and Billings back there this year. Good luck choosing a back 6 out of that. Good players are going to miss out or be reinvented.

A few will move out but it's still tricky to fit 18 into 6.

I see that after a short sabbatical you are back with a vengeance 😉
No vengeance. Just saying my opinions and giving lots of love to Mosman. He always says lol to me. Nice to return the favour. Now on footy let’s play our best players in their best positions. You will get better results that way.

Lol even trolling in the off season
Good for you champ
LOL 😂
Lots of love to you as well. Champ. Great stuff. Wowee. I was just trying to see if you could find a way to disagree with me when I agree with you.
I get heaps of entertainment out of you two
tumblr_4a1768048db98a508f76640a290cfca8_6bd1ba46_540.gif
Never stop please.

I'm happy, I wanted him as steak knives in the Stuv trade. Perfect back up ruck, experienced and old enough to walk in if someone goes down. He won't win any awards but he's be the perfect VFL ruckman who can walk straight in when we need him. Good signing for nothing
Stuv was a pretty handy signing for nothing

That’s strange. He was looking yesterday and his profile doesn’t say anything about being suspended. I think you may have got that completely wrong. Don’t worry that can happen
Nope 100% on the money 💰

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m here for the likes not the quality.
And achieve neither 😂
You sure do quote me a lot for someone that keeps saying you pay no attention to me

I'm happy, I wanted him as steak knives in the Stuv trade. Perfect back up ruck, experienced and old enough to walk in if someone goes down. He won't win any awards but he's be the perfect VFL ruckman who can walk straight in when we need him. Good signing for nothing
And with Sandy only really having Mayo as a developing tall (as far as I know) he will provide valuable support down there. I don't know why but I have high hopes for Mayo,

This will sound crazy, but what if we move Marshall forward for long stints in round 1 and he kicks 5 and wins us the game?
Marshall and Hind forward line
3 talls
2 rucks
And hind forward

Roberton does his best work as a flanker anyway. He had his best season in ‘17 when Gilbert was playing as the third tall leaving him to run free which is good because another back flanker is exactly what we need. Think we’re only down to 25 options there after the delistings.

No vengeance. Just saying my opinions and giving lots of love to Mosman. He always says lol to me. Nice to return the favour. Now on footy let’s play our best players in their best positions. You will get better results that way.
Question is, what are the best positions? Or do you want to play then in their best proven position?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back