8: Griffin Logue
16: Todd Marshall
19: Tim English
22: Jordan Ridley
30: Sam McLarty
34: Declan Watson
37: Josh Rotham
38: Sean Darcy

He was the best tall forward in his year. I called him and I know nothing. He looked like a gun.

Isn't there a vaccine for Shingles these days? I remember my mum saying something to that effect after the old fellah went down with it a couple of years ago. I don't know how useful it is...but as a preventative measure, might be worth considering...and the jab doesn't appear to have adverse affects. Shingles seems to be a lot more prevalent these days...it used to be if you had chicken pox as a kid, you would be spared, but that's no longer the case.

Anyway Mowman, hope you have a speedy recovery.
The vaccine has been around for kids for about 16 yrs ( might be off a couple of yrs?).
But shingles is when you've already had chicken pox as a kid . The virus actually stays in your body and can flare up at anytime later in life. Usually when your older and stressed or a bit run down.

I think there was a few who just didn’t want to be at Port last year it didn’t seem a happy place. That’s why I think Ryder will be a very handy addition for us in a good environment where he wants to be also has lost 7kg that’s a great start.
I think Howard will be our FB or CHB at least we have options which is a good thing. Just need Ryder and Howard to tell Wines what a great place they are at and he should come join them
Yeah I think Port ( and the Crows ) as a club were a bit on the nose recently and quite a few players were unhappy.
Barring injury I'd expect Ryder to be better next season.
It's not offen that StKilda is the more positive environment . But at the moment we are.:)

tenor.gif
we haven't begun to go CRAZY yet!!! and that is a brilliant bit of vid/memeing??? .... nearly as good as homer's ANYKEY when working from home on the Nuclear Plant. naaah its better.!!

Battle was the best tall in his draft class? Talls taken before him:

8: Griffin Logue
16: Todd Marshall
19: Tim English
22: Jordan Ridley
30: Sam McLarty
34: Declan Watson
37: Josh Rotham
38: Sean Darcy

The only competition to Battle in that list is two ruckman.

Has all other key position players well covered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, he does now. Not when he was drafted though, otherwise they would have taken him earlier.

The experts had him though....

Battle as a key forward looks very good but I wonder slightly whether he looks as good as he does because Dandenong are so great. And slightly shorter than ideally you'd like in a key forward. In saying that a solid build, strong overhead. Production strong. So he's looking like a first round selection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Battle as a key forward looks very good but I wonder slightly whether he looks as good as he does because Dandenong are so great. And slightly shorter than ideally you'd like in a key forward. In saying that a solid build, strong overhead. Production strong. So he's looking like a first round selection.

Barrels ?

What is Silvagni's son doing playing for Sandy? I would have thought Carlton would have been all over him.
Not Silvagni; the real Stephen

MILNE! :cool:

His knocks were that he was more in the Jack Darling smaller tall forwards so suited to the third tall role and his agility which was crap, because he was twisting and turning like Milne and doing snaps. Sometimes testing is too smart for itself, like when it makes a determination that doesn't pass the eye test.He was compared to Gunston because he already had a decent tank and could run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back