Training 2020 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

If you're looking for a bit of colour in your life go and have a gander at our team list online.

View attachment 792292

You'll have to reassure yourself that this is indeed the Saints Players Page!

The photoshop kid must have pulled up sore from schoolies.

Really!? Wow, that's like the exact opposite of the information I've heard...which disturbs me as the information was from an Irish medic. Thanks. I'm going to have a little read about it now.

I was waiting for a punchline. It sounds like a joke from the 1980s.

I need proof before I fix it up, if you have an article somewhere stating it please post it. I know he's not on one year either but nothing else I can find to give me the correct info.
I remember one of Jones or Butler mentioned how long their deal was during an SEN interview. I'll see if I can find it.

All the articles after Ryder nominated said 'they believed' he was joining us on a two year deal, though nothing offical has been said. That's probably what most of us are going off.

I remember one of Jones or Butler mentioned how long their deal was during an SEN interview. I'll see if I can find it.

All the articles after Ryder nominated said 'they believed' he was joining us on a two year deal, though nothing offical has been said. That's probably what most of us are going off.
Saints said Ryder was a 2 year deal.

Combos of 22 from 45 is 4,116,715,363,800
giphy (44).gif

What you mean?

You think your better than me?
giphy (10).gif

never have really liked pointless conventions....damn it fly in the face of ya rules and polite tedium.... ..tear it all down i say...... ANARCHY in AU....BRING BACK THE SEX PISTOLS , I WANT THE SAINTS.....Know Your Product....tear it all down.....1973 -1976..Punk Football??;;;.St kilda were still out of the 8 still getting beaten by Hawthorn....we did beat Collingwood in Round 16 in '76...........I dont know why the SAINTS have never adopted the SAINTS as their Club Band.......If we makethe GF soon we have to do a deal with Chris BAILEY and Ed Kuepper to have the SAINTS play on Grand Final Day for us. They probably wouldnt do it but it'd be a cool act to be sure.
BUT dont worry we'll still be STRANDED outside the eight.

I remember I went and saw the SAINTS play at Waverley against Hawthorn.....he barracked for Hawthorn and the kinda guy that thought he was born to win. Anyway the SAINTS were up by 11 goals or something at half time...and I was so pumped..proud and just happy i guess but then as only SAINTS can do we lost the match..I think it was the seventies or maybe early eighties...pretty famous loss..i should know but some one will. Worst day i remember with great fondness now.
giphy (9).gif

SOSage fest
ZdyFb6w.gif

Lets see if we can pry Mathew SCARLET from Geelong to focus our defenders...now that'd be a great get....
giphy (8).gif

I sure hope so..
giphy (2).gif

Attachments

• giphy (51).gif
    giphy (51).gif
    5.7 MB · Views: 113
I need proof before I fix it up, if you have an article somewhere stating it please post it. I know he's not on one year either but nothing else I can find to give me the correct info.
What?? You need proof??
So your the opposite of Wikipedia then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Combos of 22 from 45 is 4,116,715,363,800
Y'oud think out of 4,116,715,363,800 combinations there'd be one that would give us a Premiership!! (please note my reluctant compliance to the Capitalisation convention. One time only out of respect to Risky) One other thing does that number read like Four Trillion One Hundred and Sixteen Billion Seven Hundred and Fifteen Million Three Hundred and Sixty Three Thousand and Eight Hundred different teams to choose from or have I got my trillions and Billions wrong. I was going on the idea that a Trillion was a billion billion etc I think.. .

Y'oud think out of 4,116,715,363,800 combinations there'd be one that would give us a Premiership!! (please note my reluctant compliance to the Capitalisation convention. One time only out of respect to Risky) One other thing does that number read like Four Trillion One Hundred and Sixteen Billion Seven Hundred and Fifteen Million Three Hundred and Sixty Three Thousand and Eight Hundred different teams to choose from or have I got my trillions and Billions wrong. I was going on the idea that a Trillion was a billion billion etc I think.. .
Your Trillions and Billions are only wrong if you are American (I think)

I have an idea...maybe i can find a way to cross over into an alternate universe where........

Is this true?
Highly respected AFL football administrator Graeme Gubby Allan is set to return to
@GWSGIANTS
in an advisory role. Will be a great acquisition for the club and will assist football manager Jason McCartney
Say What? 🤨

If so it would give weight to the SOS rumours!
Oh well.....Wheel keeps on turning and so forth!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back