Training 2020 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Or even a richer mans ex Geelong guy who came to us. He was that forgettable I’ve forgotten his name
Agreed!...I just think that SOS offers nothing we cant cover i just hope that Ratten doesnt have some secret man crush on him because of their mutual connection to the Blues..??? The richer man Geelong reference went straight over the top of my heasd but we dont want SOS is what im agreeing to.

Last edited:
What role? Footy GM?
SOS dont want him dont need him PERIOD..(Cant bat cant bowl)..........BUT IF ITS AT THE EXPENSE OF LETHLEAN... WE ARE F@#^%$ crazy and are reverting to type as loosers...just such a backward step. .We should do whatever it takes to retain his services....including promotion ...OBVIOUSLY ALL IMO.

Last edited:

I think SOS would be a good addition to our football department rather the list management team, especially if we do lose Lethlean to a CEO position.

Ideally, I'd rather keep Lethers at our club - either in his current role or as CEO if Finnis moved on.

I just want Satan on our side.
I’m not going through this thread but where does this leathlean leaving come from. Never heard it anywhere

This has been one of the worst covered pre seasons by our media in recent history. No draftee highlights/interviews/training pics. Does anyone know why?

Didnt pay our internet bill

This has been one of the worst covered pre seasons by our media in recent history. No draftee highlights/interviews/training pics. Does anyone know why?
We are two weeks in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Lethers goes so be it. He's a high stakes gambler. He looks like the type who'd get bored and stale quickly. Nothing he's done so far has moved us up the ladder and until we see what happens this season we won't know how successful his tenure was. He's made some massive dice roles with a huge list and off field churn of staff. He's either going to look like a genius or a complete fraud very quickly, he's not standing around hoping no-one notices him like our list few regimes at least. He's a man of action.

They have posted photos of most training sessions on Facebook or Instagram.

The lack of draftee highlights is likely because some of them dont have highlights out there and the time it would take to source and edit the amount of footage needed for a 1 minute video isnt worth the amount of views it would get.

The club has posted multiple short videos and articles each week, including a weekly summary.

Do you really need the interview? I’ll save your time for the rest of your life:
They’ll always be “training the house down”.
They’re always “came back in great shape”
It’s always “great to have last years injured players out there with the boys”
and don’t forget “the boys are itching for round 1”
There’s always a few guys each year “setting the standard”

If Lethers goes so be it. He's a high stakes gambler. He looks like the type who'd get bored and stale quickly. Nothing he's done so far has moved us up the ladder and until we see what happens this season we won't know how successful his tenure was. He's made some massive dice roles with a huge list and off field churn of staff. He's either going to look like a genius or a complete fraud very quickly, he's not standing around hoping no-one notices him like our list few regimes at least. He's a man of action.
I feel the guy has been the the mover and shaker the club has needed and has now set the club up for many season's - we will see this year when playing finals how well the guy has done.
- best atmosphere at the club for many years
- support staff , the best we have ever had
- team squad strongest I have seen at the club for many years
- we now have our home ground back

I have never met the guy but just seeing the moves he has made , he has had a massive impact at the club and I'm hoping the guy doesn't leave.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back