Training 2020 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Sinclair as well, who seems to be the forgotten man. Played all 22 games last year (mostly forward), so he's also well and truly in that mix.

Looking forward to seeing how Hind goes this year, as something good happened almost every time he touched the ball last year, and his ball-use by foot was as good as anyone's- especially his lowering of the eyes.

If Ratts is prioritising ball use into the forward 50, Hind would be hard to overlook, if he's going as well as last year, or better.

Was great to see he came top 10 in the first time trial, as having that blistering speed but also endurance is a big plus.
I like Sincs, skillful and silky but he isnt dangerous enough in front of the goals to be played in the forward line in my view unless he improves that over the preseason..

I like Sincs, skillful and silky but he isnt dangerous enough in front of the goals to be played in the forward line in my view unless he improves that over the preseason..

And doesn't get enough of it to play mid. He has to vastly improve in one of those areas if he is to be a regular in our best 22

One of my favourite players of that era, along with Aussie, Spider, and Loewe. Had some great fire power back then.

That was some era. Brown, Smith, Lappin and Jones were favourites. Nicky Winmar was my all time favourite player though. I loved that era so much. Wakelins, Peckett, Thommo and the stars in Harves, Burke and Loewe. Footy was good back then.

One of our recruiters said in an interview recently there were multiple games in his U18 year where he would get over 20 disposals, most contested, in the first half then his back would seize up for the rest of the game.

He clearly has a lot of talent and from all reports, he has a huge work ethic and desire to improve. Let's just hope now he is fit, he can translate this to being a gun at AFL level.
This didn't really sink in at the time you said it, but if it's true that he was having 20 disposal halves (before his back would seize up), on top of the elite numbers he posted in his underage year, it suggests that he's basically a ball-winning machine (who tackles as much as Steele!), so it's great to hear that his back has fully recovered (touch every piece of wood on the planet! :D).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He did kick 18 goals in his inaugural season as a 20 year old playing in the forward line.

He did kick 18 goals in his inaugural season as a 20 year old playing in the forward line.
Amazing he kicked 18 in his 1st year and so few last year when he seemed to be playing predominantly half forward. Will need to get back to being more of a scoring threat this year and hopefully he does, coz he is a good player to be able to rotate thru wing or mid. Last year Richo did play him a bit as an inside mid

Billings in for a killing Hind kicks behinds. Saints make the opposition look like real Kent’s.
HIND .......The Super Attack Class Mk.iv Chopper. Lethal fast accurate .....The Super Hind. Designed as a troop carrier...will carry the whole forward line in the near future.

Attachments

• ATE ''SuperHind''.jpg
    ATE ''SuperHind''.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
I would suggest dane

Rene wants to squeeze your oranges!

Dd7CnCuUQAAU2-Q.jpg

I don't think they're that good, but with 15 on their list who are currently 27yo or older (compared to our 8), and 9 of the top 10 in their B&F being 27yo+, their list profile suggests they should be in serious premiership contention.

They were good enough to go 8-5 after they gave Scott the ass, so if they maintain that form, they play finals.

We're likely to have to play really well to beat them in R1.

Not suggesting ours is better at all. But 6th best in the AFL? they rated the Lion's as 11th. Which would you rather?

Not suggesting ours is better at all. But 6th best in the AFL? they rated the Lion's as 11th. Which would you rather?
Yeah like I said at that post, I don't think they're that good (6th best list), but as I also said, they were good enough to go 8-5 under Shaw, so if they maintain that form all year, they make the 8- and maybe even finish as high as 6th- so it might not be wildly off the mark.

Long term theirs is possibly the list I'd want the least though.

It’s hard to leave out calves like his though.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Nah ,not really , i think a few of peoples favs on here wont be seeing as much game time as they have in the past , well that's if we want to get better, Sincs , Parker , Lonie , Webster and more are not guaranteed a spot IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back