Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeti

Premiership Player
Feb 17, 2012
Newcastle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Don't beat :smirk: yourself up, we were 0-4 at one point.

I (like the great man Michael Barlow) thought bottom 2 was likely.

Pretty good results considering how cooked 2020 is. Still concerned with JLs game plan and it's ability to win a flag (last years game against lolNorf and this years have striking similarities) but he has done very well.

The club punting the S & C team is a good start.

I’m going with my gut and saying we go 2-4 in the hub (after they extend it a week)

We’ll then get 6 games at home and win 3-4 of them.

fu** knows what happens from there but I think we finish on 7-8 wins (8-9) record.
Nostradamus lives!!!

May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle

Pretty good results considering how cooked 2020 is. Still concerned with JLs game plan and it's ability to win a flag (last years game against lolNorf and this years have striking similarities) but he has done very well.

Pies went within a kick of winning a flag doing something pretty similar and lost to a team doing something slightly less similar, but still pretty similar.

Yeti

Premiership Player
Feb 17, 2012
Newcastle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Pies went within a kick of winning a flag doing something pretty similar and lost to a team doing something slightly less similar, but still pretty similar.

Lyon took a team to a draw with his game style and 2 others to Grand Finals.

All we heard for years was that his game style was good enough to get you there but not good enough to win one.

Hopefully JL gets the balance right and we win one.

Or 2.

Or 3.

I will say pur list is looking to have as much potential as I have ever seen. Brayshae Cerra, Serong, Young and Henry could be the weight of numbers that we have been crying out for.

That 2013 GF team did not have anywhere near the talent on paper. Hawthorn built their flags on those exact high draft picks.

Geez I want to win one.

May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle
Lyon took a team to a draw with his game style and 2 others to Grand Finals.

All we heard for years was that his game style was good enough to get you there but not good enough to win one.
I honestly think anyone who thinks that is severely lacking in cognitive faculty. A literal bounce away from winning a flag is well within the luck portion of deciding the outcome.

Sep 4, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
From memory I was hoping for around 6 wins once it became a cooked COVID-19 season.

7 wins in a 17 win season = 9 wins

If we win against the Bulldogs...
8 wins in a 17 win season = 10 wins

Equivalent of 9 wins is equal to last year win wise. At the moment we have a slightly better percentage than last year (96.7% versus 91.9%) as well. 7 wins without needing to rely on Fyfey and Son Son as much with Cerra/Brayshaw/Serong developing while implementing a new game plan is great to me.

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers

As I said, you look at freos current side, This freo side should have a run of finals for 3-4 years in a row before a decline.

Back