Toast 2020 Premiership cans

Remove this Banner Ad

Used boozebud to deliver my 4 slabs to work.
Arrived yesterday

I'm hoping mine show up today as scheduled but not looking good. Have a poker game tonight and a couple of salty types there so hoping to arrogantly knock a few back in front of them.

Wazza69

Senior List
May 6, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
tiger cans and shiraz for me today

get on the munt

Still waiting for my 2020 Carlton Draught slab to arrive.Bought a 6 pack online originally then another interstater in here put me me onto boozebud.It’s on its way.Drinking Shiraz this afternoon as well watching the Premiership replay again again again.The previous 2 premierships I watched a dozen times each since I reckon but this one I am 2 or 3 watches off having watched it 20 times already.In honour of the 2020 flag.cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 16, 2020
Munted
AFL Club
Richmond
Still waiting for my 2020 Carlton Draught slab to arrive.Bought a 6 pack online originally then another interstater in here put me me onto boozebud.It’s on its way.Drinking Shiraz this afternoon as well watching the Premiership replay again again again.The previous 2 premierships I watched a dozen times each since I reckon but this one I am 2 or 3 watches off having watched it 20 times already.In honour of the 2020 flag.cheers.

theres no such thing as a bad shiraz

wanted to buy pepperjack shiraz but settled for a no name goon box

this flag is the best of the lot imo

biaseddustyfan

|17🏆|18🏆|19🏆|20🏆|21🏆|22🏆|23🏆|24🏆|25🏆|
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty
Boozebud. You pay a little extra but they deliver to you.

never gonna order from dan's ever again

s**t courier they use just has it sitting in the depot since last sunday

gonna send them an invoice for the beer i had to buy to get drunk in the meantime

JackGraham

If he kicks it we win
Nov 1, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
never gonna order from dan's ever again

sh*t courier they use just has it sitting in the depot since last sunday

gonna send them an invoice for the beer i had to buy to get drunk in the meantime

I drove past your courier on my way home.

courier.png

Wazza69

Senior List
May 6, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Toasting the great man Maurice Rioli.From the Northern Territory.Played for the first team I ever got passionate for-South Fremantle.Won the Simpson medal in 1980 for best on ground in the winning GF.Won the Simpson medal for b.o.g. In the 1981 losing GF.Recruited by The Mighty Tiges in 1982 and won the Norm Smith medal for b.o.g. In the losing grand final,first player ever to do so.Long story short,Maurice Rioli is the reason I barrack for Richmond.Finally reaping the rewards in recent years and enjoying every minute.Cheers Maurice,rest in peace.
7e5e9dcc4ae4c54ad843dc3624cb8a01.jpg
332162a559d6437f2753eba84d8e0b53.jpg

Wazza69

Senior List
May 6, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Pepperjack...that is sheet...Blackjack is better around 16% alcohol...nice wallop!

2nd bottle a red almost drained.listen to Tools new album:Fear Inoculum and now ,the more red wine I pour into me I want to listen to every “The Doors” album from first to last and smile and dance with my 2019 replica premiership cup and the mini/tiny 2017 one.I’m getting on it tonight.

Apr 10, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
2nd bottle a red almost drained.listen to Tools new album:Fear Inoculum and now ,the more red wine I pour into me I want to listen to every “The Doors” album from first to last and smile and dance with my 2019 replica premiership cup and the mini/tiny 2017 one.I’m getting on it tonight.

The latest Tool album is mint. So glad their tour was pre COVID

Enjoying a Rock juice atm (10% NEIPA from Rocky Ridge brewing in busso)

Wazza69

Senior List
May 6, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Awsome mate.I was workin up north when they came our way.chuckin on Guns n Roses Appetite For Destruction for a flashback b4 The Doors play out the rest of the night.

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkP.S? That Tool recent Tool album will get worn out from here on in.

Wazza69

Senior List
May 6, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
The latest Tool album is mint. So glad their tour was pre COVID

Enjoying a Rock juice atm (10% NEIPA from Rocky Ridge brewing in busso)

Do you know any other Tigers supporters where you are mate? I’m 350 k’s north of Perth in s,all town Dongara,3000 ppl,I know me and 2 others that are definitely Tigers supporters and an elderly guy guy down the road has a flag pole with a giant 2017 yellow n black premiership flag on it.So 4 of us here where I am that I know of.

Apr 10, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Do you know any other Tigers supporters where you are mate? I’m 350 k’s north of Perth in s,all town Dongara,3000 ppl,I know me and 2 others that are definitely Tigers supporters and an elderly guy guy down the road has a flag pole with a giant 2017 yellow n black premiership flag on it.So 4 of us here where I am that I know of.

haha yeah plenty here in Perth mate, the WA Supporters club do a good job of getting tigers together over here in enemy territory 👍🏻

Dongara - that’s Jäger O’Mera territory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back