Universal Love 2020 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I completely agree.

I dunno why the club stock stupid items no one wants yet the high demand stuff are conservatively ordered.

In the Superstore, these ghastly items are left behind in their 1000s - why order so much of these sh*te items ?! Yet the Premiership Guernseys, New Era Caps and Black Premiers Polos are few and far between.
View attachment 1017367
View attachment 1017366
View attachment 1017365
View attachment 1017364

View attachment 1017363

I think you’ll find it surprising that the top T-shirt you posted had to be reordered because the first round of those (in the men’s size at least) were sold out (not bad considering they’re ‘s**t’). I guess I have s**t taste because I bought that one, and shock horror I also bought the third T-shirt you posted. To each their own I suppose.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
I completely agree.

I dunno why the club stock stupid items no one wants yet the high demand stuff are conservatively ordered.

In the Superstore, these ghastly items are left behind in their 1000s - why order so much of these sh*te items ?! Yet the Premiership Guernseys, New Era Caps and Black Premiers Polos are few and far between.
View attachment 1017367
View attachment 1017366
View attachment 1017365
View attachment 1017364

View attachment 1017363
Heyyyyyyyy go easy on slagging the Club!!! (but I do get your point!:))

Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Borussia Dortmund
Only guessing but I’d imagine playcorp come up with the design and then the AFL approve it? Don’t know how much say the club would have.

Oct 2, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Brothers of Destruction
I think you’ll find it surprising that the top T-shirt you posted had to be reordered because the first round of those (in the men’s size at least) were sold out (not bad considering they’re ‘sh*t’). I guess I have sh*t taste because I bought that one, and shock horror I also bought the third T-shirt you posted. To each their own I suppose.

My inner thoughts need to be kept to myself, because I would offend you terribly if I expressed what I think of Richmond (or any team) supporters that wear this type of merchandise.

If I was to give you helpful advice - dont purchase the 2020 premiership ones until middle of next year. Youll find them at The AFL Store for $10

Waca Jr

Premiership Player
Mar 6, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
My inner thoughts need to be kept to myself, because I would offend you terribly if I expressed what I think of Richmond (or any team) supporters that wear this type of merchandise.

If I was to give you helpful advice - dont purchase the 2020 premiership ones until middle of next year. Youll find them at The AFL Store for $10
Spot on. Which is why I held off on the 2020 on field jumper and jagged it for 70 bucks off puma website. I like to collect the jumpers for the premiers 2017, 2019 and 2020 badge. I hang them from the rafters in my garage. Might get the years on back in numbers too

I really couldn’t care less about your opinions of me, why would I care about some random on an Internet forum 🤷‍♂️, you really don’t know much of anything about me. Also I choose to give the club my money when I can, to you know financially support the club when, at the moment anyway, they really need it.

I’m sorry your so offended by the club, who if I’m not mistaken had to let a lot of good people go during the season (I imagine a fair few of them worked in and around the superstore), not being able to stock everything you seem to think they owe you but it’s not like you won’t wait for it to be available next year so you can get it cheap at the AFL Store :$

I genuinely wish you good luck finding what you want but maybe hold off on potting the club considering today is the one month anniversary of our latest conquest and the club as well the businesses that make the goods get their feet back under themselves. I’m done with this now.

I really couldn’t care less about your opinions of me, why would I care about some random on an Internet forum 🤷‍♂️, you really don’t know much of anything about me. Also I choose to give the club my money when I can, to you know financially support the club when, at the moment anyway, they really need it.

I’m sorry your so offended by the club, who if I’m not mistaken had to let a lot of good people go during the season (I imagine a fair few of them worked in and around the superstore), not being able to stock everything you seem to think they owe you but it’s not like you won’t wait for it to be available next year so you can get it cheap at the AFL Store :$

I genuinely wish you good luck finding what you want but maybe hold off on potting the club considering today is the one month anniversary of our latest conquest and the club as well the businesses that make the goods get their feet back under themselves. I’m done with this now.

I hope we are all here because we share a love of RFC ... that shouldn’t mean that individuals can’t question some of the merchandise that is/ isn’t available ... until I read the response from New Era about the cap many of us desperately want, I didn’t believe that OUR club were involved in the decision not to restock (now I’m not sure what the truth is)

It isn’t Richmondy to bag others for wearing/ not wearing Tigers apparel ... the secondary New Era cap is not one that I will personally buy/ wear but I’m certain that others love it ... each to their own

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
the secondary New Era cap is not one that I will personally buy/ wear but I’m certain that others love it ... each to their own
Exactly. While I would have preferred to get the first New Era Premiers cap that came out, I didn't so I've ordered one of the second designs. I like the look of that one too so I'm happy with that.

I hope they're getting more of those 3 of a kind t-shirts too. They look great.

Exactly. While I would have preferred to get the first New Era Premiers cap that came out, I didn't so I've ordered one of the second designs. I like the look of that one too so I'm happy with that.

I hope they're getting more of those 3 of a kind t-shirts too. They look great.

I managed to get a 3 of a kind t-shirt ... hoping to get quads this time next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 2, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Brothers of Destruction
The premiers pack is out! $100 in the superstore and AFL website .. $40 at JB HIFI in Thomastown. Fair bloody difference in price 😂

20201124_161421.jpg

Maylandsman

🐯EAT ‘EM ALIVE🐯
Oct 22, 2017
By the Seaside
AFL Club
Richmond
I think you’ll find it surprising that the top T-shirt you posted had to be reordered because the first round of those (in the men’s size at least) were sold out (not bad considering they’re ‘sh*t’). I guess I have sh*t taste because I bought that one, and shock horror I also bought the third T-shirt you posted. To each their own I suppose.
I got the third one and am wearing it now. I also buy the grey caps and grey shirts each premiership. Buy what I like and couldn’t give a hoot what others think. Each to their own.

Bagging the superstore isn’t bagging the RFC, for mine they are separate and the superstore is open slather. Even before COVID ‘17 & ‘19 it was a dogs breakfast.

Oct 14, 2012
Goldfingers
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Anything involving CROATIA & M.City
The premiers pack is out! $100 in the superstore and AFL website .. $40 at JB HIFI in Thomastown. Fair bloody difference in price 😂

View attachment 1017601
Idiots at JB probs thought it was the 2019 left overs and trying to sell off all the existing stock.

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
Bloody Australia Post! :angry::angry::cry:

It was poorly packaged with the thinnest bubble wrap and in a plastic bag instead of a box.
Sent the Superstore an email, so hopefully it can be replaced.

View attachment 1017686
I would have thought it will be replaced without question.

Lord of the Wings

Club Legend
Nov 9, 2020
Pacific Island
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tigers
Bloody Australia Post! :angry::angry::cry:

It was poorly packaged with the thinnest bubble wrap and in a plastic bag instead of a box.
Sent the Superstore an email, so hopefully it can be replaced.

View attachment 1017686
Australia Post ruined one of my posters last year. It was crushed. They paid me the full price in compo. Suggest look on their website as they'll have a complaints number or email

Remove this Banner Ad

Back