Universal Love 2020 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

This arrived today.

I’m pretty happy with it.

786c7c09a01c359c14945448ff7baba4.jpg

99694d264a7f31682a5852716eef632b.jpg

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ordered a framed poster from Wall to Wall Prints a month ago.
Seems to have a reasonable reputation, but hasn't replied to emails, texts or Messenger.
I got the 2 I ordered from wall to wall within 10 days.
The Savvy supporter merch
I ordered a month ago however is nowhere to be seen yet.

New Era Premiers Cap, Mark Knight tee, Mark Knight Gold poster, Mark Knight black poster, Mark Knight black bucket hat, 2020 Premiership bear, 2020 Premiers Select Player Cards set...

Lots of merch still to arrive.

I got the 2 I ordered from wall to wall within 10 days.
The Savvy supporter merch
I ordered a month ago however is nowhere to be seen yet.
Got a message last night saying it has been sent with tracking info. Quite relieved

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those looking for something a little different maybe check these out. I believe this bloke does the NRL premiers posters. I might purchase the Martin nom Smith one

For those looking for something a little different maybe check these out. I believe this bloke does the NRL premiers posters. I might purchase the Martin nom Smith one

A tad too different for my sensibilities...prefer a more trad approach...good on them for trying though...

Bloody Australia Post! :angry::angry::cry:

It was poorly packaged with the thinnest bubble wrap and in a plastic bag instead of a box.
Sent the Superstore an email, so hopefully it can be replaced.

View attachment 1017686
Judging by the chip on the bottom, there's every chance that was cracked before it was even packed in there. Horrid stuff. Hope you get sorted out.

For anyone wanting a new bar fridge, this is going at a hefty half a grand.

For anyone wanting a new bar fridge, this is going at a hefty half a grand.

I bought a Richmond Coola Can 20 years ago (obviously not a Premiership one) ... it cost between $300 & $400 then

Remove this Banner Ad

Back