Universal Love 2020 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

yep the afl store was a massive rip-off
the complete series was $190 on there, got mine pre-ordered at JB for $130 lol
Has anybody over east got the blu-ray?Just wondering how in sync the alternative commentary is as it is a new company taking on the task. Have paid for mine but over here in Wait Awhile things move along at their own pace😁

This is gold
View attachment 1019413

Dear CEO Philth, following the annual meeting re: financials in your office, I have oft wondered why the 2017 tiger has the home guernsey instead of the clash. The 2017 has 5 digits, the 2019 has 4 and the 2020 but 3. Does this mean when the RFC go 5-peat, the tiger limbs will have de-evolved to just a stump? Why does the 2020 tiger have a 2017 tattoo when the 2019 has a 2019 tattoo? Is it a different tiger?... it certainly has more incisors within the canines. The 2020 tiger clearly suffers from orbital hypotelorism and angioedema of the face, rendering it somewhat unattractive compared to its forebears. Hopefully these congenital malformations are demoted with future generations.

Regards, Preston from accounts.

P.S. keep an eye on Gill from marketing, his empire building with Steve from compliance may ruin the dynasty.

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Has anybody over east got the blu-ray?Just wondering how in sync the alternative commentary is as it is a new company taking on the task. Have paid for mine but over here in Wait Awhile things move along at their own pace😁
Got the blu ray on Wednesday. SEN commentary is about 0.5-1 second behind the video feed. Watched first half of the MMM coverage tonight. About 0.5-1 second ahead of the video with annoying edit points at the start of the quarters where it's the ch7 audio just before the bounce.

Not as bad as the original 2017 version which they replaced for nothing but in this day & age disgraceful given technology. As usual it's amateur hour at the afl. How they commission and approve such shoddy work on an ongoing basis is staggering to me

Got the blu ray on Wednesday. SEN commentary is about 0.5-1 second behind the video feed. Watched first half of the MMM coverage tonight. About 0.5-1 second ahead of the video with annoying edit points at the start of the quarters where it's the ch7 audio just before the bounce.

Not as bad as the original 2017 version which they replaced for nothing but in this day & age disgraceful given technology. As usual it's amateur hour at the afl. How they commission and approve such shoddy work on an ongoing basis is staggering to me
However, hearing the dejection in the SEN call as Richmond grind Geelong into the Gabba turf is wonderful!

I really couldn’t care less about your opinions of me, why would I care about some random on an Internet forum 🤷‍♂️, you really don’t know much of anything about me. Also I choose to give the club my money when I can, to you know financially support the club when, at the moment anyway, they really need it.

I’m sorry your so offended by the club, who if I’m not mistaken had to let a lot of good people go during the season (I imagine a fair few of them worked in and around the superstore), not being able to stock everything you seem to think they owe you but it’s not like you won’t wait for it to be available next year so you can get it cheap at the AFL Store :$

I genuinely wish you good luck finding what you want but maybe hold off on potting the club considering today is the one month anniversary of our latest conquest and the club as well the businesses that make the goods get their feet back under themselves. I’m done with this now.
I said they are s**t shirts. I dont know anything about you, you are correct. I dont think I even said anything about you either? 😂

Please dont take it personally. I didn't want to offend you.

But yes, I stand by my controversial comment that those shitty shirts are s**t. When I see people wearing those shirts, yes, I cringe.

Some people bag the s**t out of Puma, I love Puma's stuff. Is it as good as Nike or Adidas? Nope, but im a fan! I dont take it personally though and neither should you. Wear whatever you want.

c96671d125c14e2e06125b8ca00124e9.jpg

What a tease this email from the RFC was today.

Still none available.

NEW STOCK ALERT

RFC now using triplewafer (is this the first time?) on its website. Wonder if we'll see more of this.

1606664752867.png

Just contacted Slatery Media, they usually do the GrandFinal Pictorial this year. This was their reply:

" Thanks for the note. Because of the late end to the season we did not have the time to produce the picture book this year. We did however produce a narrative: THE HARD WAY, by Konrad Marshall available at Hardie Grant books. "

I suggest you all hammer his inbox : geoffs@slatterymedia.com

If you all wanna copy my message

Very disappointed in your amateurish decision not to produce a Grand Final pictorial for Richmond's 2020 premiership. Beyond disappointed and ridiculous that you can't begin producing it for release either start of 2021 or Christmas 2020. No excuses, not good enough.

in this day and age, is there no audio delay settings on the bluray player/receiver ? No I don't have one, never needed one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Off topic but is anyone selling or know of anyone selling a 2019 yellow training guernsey and 2017 clash guernsey both in XL?

Just contacted Slatery Media, they usually do the GrandFinal Pictorial this year. This was their reply:

" Thanks for the note. Because of the late end to the season we did not have the time to produce the picture book this year. We did however produce a narrative: THE HARD WAY, by Konrad Marshall available at Hardie Grant books. "

I suggest you all hammer his inbox : geoffs@slatterymedia.com

Same now just got email from them saying most likely won't come before xmas lol , fmd , never buying anything from there agin online.
Slap in the face considering most of the stuff we all ordered is available right now if you just walk into the store.
I ordered stuff from the superstore and from Savvy Supporter and havne't receeived anything from either so I don't think it's just the club that's having problems.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back