Universal Love 2020 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Makeshft_Mauler

Club Legend
Jun 28, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Hey Guys and Gals

Some of you may be aware but every year LSC (one of the major locksmith supply companies) commissions a premiership memorabilia key in a limited quantity (usually around 4000)

i have been informed those keys have now been delivered to locksmiths, so if your interested in a small momento of the greatest flag a teams ever won (till our 2021 flag of course) give your local locksmiths shop a ring and see if they have it in stock

s-l1600 (1).jpg

Maylandsman

๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐ŸฏEAT โ€˜EM ALIVE๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
Oct 22, 2017
By the Seaside
AFL Club
Richmond
Very disappointing. I'm afraid a curt response would have only provoked more in return had it been me. I'm not the best at dealing with rudeness like that.
Yeh I had a shot and they more or less said โ€™get fโ€™edโ€™ and if you donโ€™t like it send the cards back.
More to come...

Hoos

Bruncher ๐Ÿ†
Mar 9, 2007
Down there by the train
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cheddar AFC
Rekon those cards will be worth a fortune. Usually when things have errors on them it makes them rare and worth more in the future.
Only if they reprint a new batch. Mine has the same mistake on the box, but it's correct on the card inside. They only produce a certain amount and I don't think they do a second batch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

biaseddustyfan

๐Ÿ–• Dusty's #1 Fan ๐Ÿ–•
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty
anyone else's tshirt come in way too small? i got a medium mark knight premiers tee and it looks like an extra-small next to all the other medium tshirts i own, tag says medium though. can't wear it dunno if i can be bothered to swap it though might just hang it up with the premiers flags instead

Remove this Banner Ad