Universal Love 2020 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing piece... but am i the only one who doesn't see Toby Nankervis name with all the others? Should be under his picture like the rest.

View attachment 1157824

You would want to hope they all havent been printed otherwise as that's quite a stuff up and Toby would be pisssssssedddd.

that’s a great pick up. Surely someone noticed the f*** up before they were all printed. Reminds me of the select 2020 premiers cards were they printed we won by 29 points. Embarrassing.

that’s a great pick up. Surely someone noticed the f*** up before they were all printed. Reminds me of the select 2020 premiers cards were they printed we won by 29 points. Embarrassing.
Just like the DVD box of the 2017 season which said we'd broken our 39 year premiership drought, lol.

Should we tell him or? 😂

I have contacted the Superstore to let them know and get in touch with production if it hasn't started already. See what they say.

EDIT: Also went onto Jamie's site and sent him an email.

UPDATE: Tigerland has responded and are aware - looks like crisis hopefully averted:

Thank you for your email.

We are aware that Toby's name does not currently appear on the image online, however we are following this up with production team.

Kind regards,

Last edited:
I have contacted the Superstore to let them know and get in touch with production if it hasn't started already. See what they say.

EDIT: Also went onto Jamie's site and sent him an email.

UPDATE: Tigerland has responded and are aware - looks like crisis hopefully averted:

Thank you for your email.

We are aware that Toby's name does not currently appear on the image online, however we are following this up with production team.

Kind regards,

Nank and especially Jamie needs to shout you lunch or dinner or something. You too Frustrated Tiger for getting the ball rolling.

Nank and especially Jamie needs to shout you lunch or dinner or something. You too Frustrated Tiger for getting the ball rolling.

Jamie (or one of his reps) actually wrote back to me thanking me. Unfortunately they did not offer me one of the lithographs for free haha. They also said printing starts next week so sounds like a few people picked it up but great that it's being amended. Would have been a shame for such a great piece to have a blemish like that.

Toby is there, he's facing Baker, crouching... you can tell by the shin gaurd under the sock

Hey Hank its not the picture itself, if you look under the image it has each players name in the white area roughly under where they are standing. It goes from Lambert's name straight to Baker's, missing Nank who is in between them. That's where the error is :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking to sell this piece as I dont have the space for it in a new house unfortunately. Would love to see it go to a good home! If you know anyone wanting it let me know :)

Attachments

• 20210319_133445.jpg
    20210319_133445.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 67
Get in quick everyone the 2020 premiership edition monopoly is out now.
Last time these sold out in a few hours.

4.JPG

How much are they going for?

$89.95 plus $9.95 postage

Oh well. If we're going to get fleeced, may as well do it properly.

For that price you could buy a flanket.

1980 premiership replica jumper.
Cost a fortune and got the long sleeve version in a drink purchase on the weekend.
Arrived today.
Absolute belter. Comfortable and superb quality.
Could easily wear this to a game with a tee shirt underneath and be quite warm on a mid teens day.
Gonna put a white No 8 on the back.
Best. 25C825E0-2651-45FD-BD0F-745E08F6C1B8.jpeg

1980 premiership replica jumper.
Cost a fortune and got the long sleeve version in a drink purchase on the weekend.
Arrived today.
Absolute belter. Comfortable and superb quality.
Could easily wear this to a game with a tee shirt underneath and be quite warm on a mid teens day.
Gonna put a white No 8 on the back.
Best.View attachment 1216837

Great idea ... saved on Premiership memorabilia this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back