Universal Love 2020 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Oct 14, 2012
Goldfingers
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Anything involving CROATIA & M.City
Wow. What a game.
Feel so privileged to be creating this thread again.

What are you getting this around.

For me it's hopefully a Black Hearald Sun Poster and another team signed top.

My board room at work is starting to look like a RFC shrine.

Oct 14, 2012
Goldfingers
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Missed the gold poster by a microsecond! Wasn’t available straight after the siren but like 15 mins later and it took me by surprise

When’s the black one available?
Wednesday 10am apparently but things can change.
Spewing I won't be available at that time slot

Wednesday 10am apparently but things can change.
Spewing I won't be available at that time slot
Monday there is another release of gold foil (the last ones left) Black ones after that. Go to the Premiership posters thread for more info. The Herald Sun Shop person is on there.

Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Borussia Dortmund
May 1, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bayern Munich, Tottenham Hotspur
Have ordered the Sherrin ... just realised I never got around to ordering the 2019 match ball... doh!!!! Collection incomplete :(

Black poster and panorama print signed for me as I’ve done for the other two.

Who knows what else will happen!!

Jan 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Monday there is another release of gold foil (the last ones left) Black ones after that. Go to the Premiership posters thread for more info. The Herald Sun Shop person is on there.
Thanks for the information. I can't find the premiership posters thread. I really want to get the gold foil this year so can you put me in the right direction please?

MRCB12

Senior List
May 21, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Man this club is costing me a fortune and I wouldn’t have it any other way! Go you mighty tigers.
Sherrin ordered. All the other stuff will get around to it eventually.

Will try to replicate previous years.
Premiers jumper, bar runner, select cards, DVD, black poster, magazines and books.
Normally get the panoramic G pic framed but might give it a miss.

Oct 14, 2012
Goldfingers
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Just purchased premiership guernsey for both me and the misses.
One grey polo
One black polo

Will buy the signed framed guernsey but will wait a day or two see if something else comes out.

I already have Dusty & Cotchy Brownlow Top signed by both. 2017 Framed Top, 2019 Framed top.
Interestingly I waited until this years fathers day to buy the 2019 top. It was on sale and was able to buy the one that had a piece of each ball from the finals we played in 2019. Was reduced by $1000.

Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Borussia Dortmund
Was going to get this baby last year but I just knew the house wasn’t full.
25C358C1-9DEA-4BE3-A472-1459B7427C13.jpeg

Sir_Rancelot

Premiership Player
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Have ordered the Sherrin ... just realised I never got around to ordering the 2019 match ball... doh!!!! Collection incomplete :(

Black poster and panorama print signed for me as I’ve done for the other two.

Who knows what else will happen!!
Me too I have all the premiership game day balls and premiership balls they are going to look great all together

Missed the gold poster by a microsecond! Wasn’t available straight after the siren but like 15 mins later and it took me by surprise

When’s the black one available?
They are doing the last release tomorrow morning at 10am of the Gold posters.

TigerTime88

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 8, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
I normally go the block mounted as I prefer it to the gold one, but they are sold out. Do they put more out as I have never missed out before.

Don't want a laminated one in my collection instead....won't look right.

Because I'm usually at the Game I've never got a gold poster but this year I went straight on the Herald sun website when we won and got one. And I love the Tiger he drew this year so I can't wait to get it framed and put it up on my Wall.

I also pre ordered like 400 dollars worth of merchandise off the Tigerland Superstore. Have a bit more extra cash this year because I didn't have to pay for a heap of finals tickets lol.

The best thing is, if you buy the 1920 weg art tigers poster (the one with the tiger not the player) it just says 20 on it so you can use if for this year too lol.

mad_tiggy911

🏆 🏆 🏆
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
How do we get the Mark Knight tops right now? Do we need to wait a month for delivery?

May 1, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bayern Munich, Tottenham Hotspur
Anyone seen anything about the little cup pins that support Ladder Project Foundation? Good memento and support for charity. Normally around the ground match day and day after.

tigerland17

Debutant
Oct 8, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Anyone seen anything about the little cup pins that support Ladder Project Foundation? Good memento and support for charity. Normally around the ground match day and day after.
I contacted them earlier in the week and unfortunately they weren't able to provide these this year.

Back