Universal Love 2020 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

My stuff from the superstore arrived today. Ordered on 30 October.
the tee shirt I bought my granddaughter doesn’t fit because she has already grown out of it.
So Grandad is wearing it.:p

Hey Guys and Gals

Some of you may be aware but every year LSC (one of the major locksmith supply companies) commissions a premiership memorabilia key in a limited quantity (usually around 4000)

i have been informed those keys have now been delivered to locksmiths, so if your interested in a small momento of the greatest flag a teams ever won (till our 2021 flag of course) give your local locksmiths shop a ring and see if they have it in stock

s-l1600 (1).jpg

My stuff from the superstore arrived today. Ordered on 30 October.
the tee shirt I bought my granddaughter doesn’t fit because she has already grown out of it.

Same thing happened to me

Not going to fix the error either.
Inquired and got a curt response which is disappointing.
Very disappointing. I'm afraid a curt response would have only provoked more in return had it been me. I'm not the best at dealing with rudeness like that.

Rekon those cards will be worth a fortune. Usually when things have errors on them it makes them rare and worth more in the future.
Only if they reprint a new batch. Mine has the same mistake on the box, but it's correct on the card inside. They only produce a certain amount and I don't think they do a second batch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t want to buy any 2021 New Era stuff because they don’t care about what RFC supporters want ... the 2020 Premiership Cap that the players wore

F3C95769-CD6F-4404-9F05-AF293C68CB29.jpeg

anyone else's tshirt come in way too small? i got a medium mark knight premiers tee and it looks like an extra-small next to all the other medium tshirts i own, tag says medium though. can't wear it dunno if i can be bothered to swap it though might just hang it up with the premiers flags instead

Remove this Banner Ad

Back