Universal Love 2020 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

anyone else's tshirt come in way too small? i got a medium mark knight premiers tee and it looks like an extra-small next to all the other medium tshirts i own, tag says medium though. can't wear it dunno if i can be bothered to swap it though might just hang it up with the premiers flags instead

You need to go on a diet 🤣

Got my premiers cap at Cowes, PI.
Lots of Tigs merch here.
23403B43-D58E-4633-B2A1-B0414200EA2B.jpeg

TigerTT

Rookie
Oct 29, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
I don’t want to buy any 2021 New Era stuff because they don’t care about what RFC supporters want ... the 2020 Premiership Cap that the players wore.

I have the same thought damicky I have a very bad taste in my mouth after they have treated us over this cap, I used buy a few beanies from them each year but nothing they have shown so far this year really wets the appetite!

Starting to see a few new pieces from Puma which look pretty nice now but nothing I have seen so far really makes me want to buy, the 2021 gym training top is the same as last years and the players played melbourne in the same preseason top from last year. Perhaps there has been budget cuts all round including the production of memorabilia (which seems bizzare as that generates them cash), see what happens and comes out over the next few weeks I guess

Hank Heavenly

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Apr 10, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Ive got the 2017 and 2017 new era premiers cap...

But to a point I agree on not doing another run. They are the best but also limited.
Not everything should be created in bulk.

But to a point I agree on not doing another run. They are the best but also limited.

There’s limited & then there’s this situation ... I can’t understand why New Era has treated Richmond supporters like this

... so you got TWO of the 2017 Caps 🤣

Hank Heavenly

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Apr 10, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
East Fremantle
There’s limited & then there’s this situation ... I can’t understand why New Era has treated Richmond supporters like this
How have they treated you???
And what do New Era owe Richmond supporters?

I get it's shitty youve missed out, but to be honest, they have no obligation to us at all.

How have they treated you???
And what do New Era owe Richmond supporters?

I get it's shitty youve missed out, but to be honest, they have no obligation to us at all.

I disagree ... but as is my choice as a consumer, I won’t buy their products anymore

MRCB12

Senior List
May 21, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Pre ordered. They better just take any order and not a limited number. Great result though.

TigerTT

Rookie
Oct 29, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
HOLY HELL THEY LISTENED!!!

Pretty sure the 2 big messages in this email are my messages🤣🤣🤣

Pre-ordered a couple.

LUV THIS CLUB GO TIGES!

Copy-of-email-message-V1.jpg

I disagree ... but as is my choice as a consumer, I won’t buy their products anymore

Obviously New Era didn’t want to lose me as a customer

Back