Universal Love 2020 Premiership Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Still waiting for my black, as well as a 2019 gold and a 2017 white.

I'm hoping they'll be down here next week.
I'm the same waiting for 2017 white(ordered 26th Oct) and also this years Black.

The gold herald sun arrived and I have it in my possession.Awaiting the black 2020 arrival.ordered the gold Wegs set this year and all 3 arrived in a tube.I just took em out to look at once n photograph b4 I put em away until I’m ready to frame and what a surprise! I don’t remember ordering the extra 2,maybe they were thrown in as a bonus for ordering the Weg 17,19 & 20 all at once.Iether way,I like ‘em.Look even better in front of you than they do on a webpage.Thanks Wegart.
2bf66f80a4e7db0db3d0ab8171dc029e.jpg

34488111bd4f3d510e9b0d3fb40b0833.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We can confirm the Limited Edition numbers for 2020 are as follows:
White Limited Edition - 1000 posters
Foil limited Edition - 1500 prints (increased from 1000 in 2019)
In both cases, the posters are individually numbered, so we can't produce any more than the approved quantity.
The standard white paper posters are not considered to be limited edition, so if the Good Friday Appeal felt there was sufficient demand to warrant a re-print, then they have capacity to print more.
Hey Herald Sun Shop how many of the Gold foil posters were released on the Friday before the Grand Final?

It varies every year, but 150 were sold via the Friday pre-sale this year. They lasted 1 minute and 46 seconds online.
Yes I thought it wasn't many and you did say that the poster numbers were issued in order of who ordered first. I was lucky enough to get one of the posters ordered on the Friday pre sale yet the poster number was only 189?

Yes I thought it wasn't many and you did say that the poster numbers were issued in order of who ordered first. I was lucky enough to get one of the posters ordered on the Friday pre sale yet the poster number was only 189?

We generally allocate in a chronolgical manner, however we also reserve the right to allocate numbers as we deem appropriate, especially when it comes to people we suspect are simply re-selling.
We don't start the allocation at 1 as that is given to the Good Friday Appeal as a special fundraising item for them to auction or raffle during the year.
We also withold certain numbers from general sale - ie the full playing list of player numbers, as explained in a previous post.
We reserve some stock in case Australia Post lose someone's order. We can't replace a print that goes missing with the same print number, as the original print would still be out there somewhere, and it would invalidate the limited edition numbering to have two in existence with the same number on them.
Finally, we trialled a member's allocation this year, which also had an impact on number allocation.

The gold herald sun arrived and I have it in my possession.Awaiting the black 2020 arrival.ordered the gold Wegs set this year and all 3 arrived in a tube.I just took em out to look at once n photograph b4 I put em away until I’m ready to frame and what a surprise! I don’t remember ordering the extra 2,maybe they were thrown in as a bonus for ordering the Weg 17,19 & 20 all at once.Iether way,I like ‘em.Look even better in front of you than they do on a webpage.Thanks Wegart.

thought the pose looked familiar !
r0_285_5568_3428_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

My gold edition arrived 2 weeks ago and is at the framers and I’m anxiously awaiting it being ready as my sons Christmas present
My black arrived last week and I’ll also get it professionally framed along with last years black.
My kingdom for a 17 Black like several others 😞
I’ve dropped several thousands in merchandise the past two years but never been happier to shell out in my life.
Thanks Herald Sun Shop for your tremendous help both this year and last 👍🏻🏆🏆

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are giving away the Dusty at every purchase, as he is doing another special 3 time Norm Smith Dusty, I saw the preview

The original wegs are untouchable, clearly better than the current generation of posters.... BUT the way they are slapped together these days looks cheap and tacky - I understand the reasons why, but paying a decent graphic designer to integrate the various elements would be a good starting point.

The Richmond, premiers and year are seemingly just thrown on the page in MS paint or similar and crowned with the hideous Wegart logo

paying a decent graphic designer to integrate the various elements would be a good starting point.
That's would be fantastic. Look, I still like them, especially the black ones, but I just can't warm to either of the back to back designs. Particularly at the price they're asking.

They really don't need to slap the enormous "RICHMOND" across the top. We all know who it is. The old WEGs never had the team name. No need. Just PREMIERS down the bottom and the year marked - quite clearly - in fairly small print.

Anyway...

Don’t think this has been posted but WEG have released their black limited edition poster. $220!

View attachment 1028511

The people at WEG would know full well that Herald Sun sell their limited edition posters for $70-$80, so with that in mind, on what basis do they charge $220 for theirs?

That’s atrocious.

They are giving away the Dusty at every purchase, as he is doing another special 3 time Norm Smith Dusty, I saw the preview

Wicked. Will keep an eye out for it.Happy with this one with Premiership medal,Norm Smith and Brownlow. Especially for free. A triple Norm Smith one i guess i have to get it when its released. Gunna be a while b4 my budget allows me to frame anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The people at WEG would know full well that Herald Sun sell their limited edition posters for $70-$80, so with that in mind, on what basis do they charge $220 for theirs?

That’s atrocious.
I thought $130 was way over the top for the first back to back with the gold, silver and red foil on it, but this one takes the custard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back