Universal Love 2020 Premiership Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

The last (for now) of my posters arrived today (limited edition white 2017). Thanks very much again Herald Sun Shop for all your help and for the great service. Hopefully we'll be back for more next year!

And Merry Christmas to everyone!

Ouic5B0.gif

The last (for now) of my posters arrived today (limited edition white 2017). Thanks very much again Herald Sun Shop for all your help and for the great service. Hopefully we'll be back for more next year!

And Merry Christmas to everyone!

View attachment 1032156

I never got my 2017 White that I ordered on the 26th October and emails haven't been answered:mad:

A question for Herald Sun Shop; the Courier-Mail posters appear to be sold out, but I recall you saying that as they are the basic $3 paper posters, printing more of them wouldn't be a problem. So, are you printing any more of them because I was hoping to purchase a couple?

Can anyone tell me why the Black weg 2020 has the date and scores and the white just says Premiers 2020?
All the black WEGs have the scores and dates. The old WEGs never did so maybe that's why the newer white ones still don't.

All the black WEGs have the scores and dates. The old WEGs never did so maybe that's why the newer white ones still don't.
Thanks boss. I ordered the 2017 gold and black, but prefer the black when you stand back and look at it. Just ordered the 2020 black so my sequence will be black 2017, gold 2019, black 2020. Just looks better on the walls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks boss. I ordered the 2017 gold and black, but prefer the black when you stand back and look at it. Just ordered the 2020 black so my sequence will be black 2017, gold 2019, black 2020. Just looks better on the walls
I love the black WEGs. The whites are pretty good, but compared to an original white WEG, like my framed 1980 poster, they're just not quite there.

Just posting to see did anyone miss out on a gold foil 2020 poster, as I have an extra one that was sent by mistake by the HSS instead of the 2019 foil. All I ask is for you to pay for the postage & donate $80 to the Good Friday Appeal.
I did miss out and ended up buying off eby but if still available i would love to get it for my nephew who missed out and get it framed for him s a thank you for following Richmond rather than his fathers club (hawks)

let me know and i would be happy tp pick up

I love the black WEGs. The whites are pretty good, but compared to an original white WEG, like my framed 1980 poster, they're just not quite there.
Just need to find some frames now. Any idea where to purchase one to do yourself?

I did miss out and ended up buying off eby but if still available i would love to get it for my nephew who missed out and get it framed for him s a thank you for following Richmond rather than his fathers club (hawks)

let me know and i would be happy tp pick up
Once this lockdown ends would be happy to give it to you for your nephew, as I only ask for you to donate $80 to the good Friday appeal.

Just need to find some frames now. Any idea where to purchase one to do yourself?
Spotlight have some 700mm x 500mm that are the closest around if you want to do it yourself (around $30). Then what I did was ask a framer to do a mat-board of the exact measurements of both the poster and the frame:

Frame: 700mm x 500mm
Poster: 640mm x 450mm

The most they'll charge is $20 or so. They'll do any colour you like.

Spotlight have some 700mm x 500mm that are the closest around if you want to do it yourself (around $30). Then what I did was ask a framer to do a mat-board of the exact measurements of both the poster and the frame:

Frame: 700mm x 500mm
Poster: 640mm x 450mm

The most they'll charge is $20 or so. They'll do any colour you like.
Thanks Hoos. Turns out there is a framer down the road from the kid's swim school. What a result. What colour mat board do you suggest for a black poster?

Thanks Hoos. Turns out there is a framer down the road from the kid's swim school. What a result. What colour mat board do you suggest for a black poster?
I'd go all black. I bought a couple of black frames and black mat-boards.

I'm doing likewise with the white WEG's (and white MK's) except for those I'll get white mat-boards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back