• St Kilda

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

gold from a carlspoon dreamer

I love this line:

Sure Richmond's experinced and well drilled side are good enough to win another flag- but they wont find it easy to beat the Doggies ( as one example) - their coach has figured them out as well and has the same or better combination of running ability and forward marking power as we do.

I mean, "the same or better"? Like there's some sort of doubt as to whether the Doggies are in the same league as Carlton! 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have they posted anything about Geelong's forward line? If they are caught behind a defender in a marking contest, they forcefully shove their opponents in the back under the ball or into the contest and don't contest themselves hoping for the ball to spill out the back for an easy goal. They don't get pinged. Rohan and Hawkins are the 2 worst for it.

Have they posted anything about Geelong's forward line? If they are caught behind a defender in a marking contest, they forcefully shove their opponents in the back under the ball or into the contest and don't contest themselves hoping for the ball to spill out the back for an easy goal. They don't get pinged. Rohan and Hawkins are the 2 worst for it.
Rohan is an utter spud - Swans must have pissed themselves laughing off loading him
Hawkins is just fat and old

Porkins ruined Soldo's knee last year doing that.

With a view like that this account has 8 followers too many. Happens to be a Pies fan, i much prefer our style over thier slow kick/mark/snooze style
If it’s so boring, why’s he watching? I stopped watching the 8 other games a week after round 1, because the game is boring now.

Just do what I do, don’t watch. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back