• GWS

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus the fact that it's Richmond seems to grate oppo fans even more. Dusty could have 5 brownlows and 5 norms yet they'll still say he is not best in comp because mcrae averages 30 disp and dusty ave 27 🤣🤣

Macrae gets 30+ every week because the Dogs play through him at all cots. The trouble is the goals are usually in a different direction. Carey tried to say he is a line breaker and an 80 metre player tonight. FMD I nearly choked on my Gourmet Marakesh Pizza when I heard that. He runs 15 metres toward the wing boundary and kicks it 25 metres in any direction he can, how the fk is that being an 80 metre player?

Macrae gets 30+ every week because the Dogs play through him at all cots. The trouble is the goals are usually in a different direction. Carey tried to say he is a line breaker and an 80 metre player tonight. FMD I nearly choked on my Gourmet Marakesh Pizza when I heard that. He runs 15 metres toward the wing boundary and kicks it 25 metres in any direction he can, how the fk is that being an 80 metre player?
Yeah it's cooked. Don't get me wrong macrae is an a grader. You need these types of accumulaters in your team, but in terms of the elite of elites, he is not dustys level. Dusty has far more tricks that can turn a game. Dusty can do all the accumulating s**t that macrae does and other along with s**t only he can do like don't argues , goals out of his arse, freakish decision making skills etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back