Votes: 1 0.3%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the main board from a Wet Toast supporter ...... WTF

A honest opinion here but I really believe there are 2 sides out there who literally throw the ball more then they handball. Its at the level where if a umpire pulled them up on this anomaly we would be looking at 40+ free kicks in a given contest. The two teams are

Richmond - Worst of the lot for sure. I dont think Kamdyn McIntosh has ever handballed the ball in his entire career. Every single one is a clear and obvious throw. His handballing technique is extremely similar to Valentime Homes passing technique I find. He puts his fist near the ball and then unleashes a NRL level spiralling bullet pass. I actually think it was a less of a issue last night than normal and they did alot more tap ons and clearer handballs due to the defensive pressure but in general they for the 120 handballs last night 20 were clear throws

Sydney - Second worst for sure. Callum Mills a expert in it from there side. Josh Kennedy been the birth of it overall though. He would be the worst in the AFL with that throw where he gets his hands above the contest and throws the ball down and over the contest. Its been 10+ years for them. Developed by Paul Roos and continued by Longmire

A small honorable mention to Geelong but im being harsh there. I tend to feel like they were the team who got pinged for it and have had to cut it out over the years so kudos on them for removing it from there game
1623883538620.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back