Votes: 1 0.3%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty 2020 GF extrapolated to 20 min quarters

26 possessions, 5 goals, 4 tackles and 6 clearances and wasn't playing Hawthorn lol
Can anybody tell me the last time Stringer did it?

I'll take Dusty's three Norm Smith performances in winning grand finals over Stringer's once in a blue moon performance against a wooden spoon favourite any time.

Not sure why anybody is even making a comparison between Stringer and Dusty, let alone trying to argue that Stringer is better.
Someone should tell that bloke that DeGoey is KMart Dusty... Stringer is Dimmys Dusty.

From the Cats board. Talk about unencumbered cranial tenure…AKA rent free. Even when trying to be all even handed making well balanced comments they are still obsessed with their finals nemesis. Geelarious. 😂😂😂

If they haven’t learn to respect us after 3 finals floggings in 4 years I guess they never will. How good. No wonder they are our perennial finals stooges. 😁

Can't speak for others, but even though I don't like Hawthorn, but I find it hard not to have respect for them for how good they have been over the last few decades, and I'm sure deep down some Hawks fans probably feel the same about us.

Richmond on the other hand....

From the Cats board. Talk about unencumbered cranial tenure…AKA rent free. Even when trying to be all even handed making well balanced comments they are still obsessed with their finals nemesis. Geelarious. 😂😂😂

If they haven’t learn to respect us after 3 finals floggings in 4 years I guess they never will. How good. No wonder they are our perennial finals stooges. 😁
hard for them to respect someone that goes in dry with out lube on them every time when matters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had a trip down memory lane.

From the Geelong board 2017 qualifying final preview thread:
"Jesus Christ having a glance at the Richmond board and you would think they had already won the flag."
A Geelong mod responded with:
"They love keeping a lid on things over there, NOT!
Watch them turn on there (sic) own when they lose through It's hilarious."

Pick up their game day thread from here. It gets f***ing hilarious:

Fitzroy are only one flag behind them 🤣

Didn’t Fitzroy merge with the Bears in the late 90’s? Meaning even they are two flags ahead of Geelarious….

And despite getting an 11 season head start on us…….

The Tigers won our first flag before the Cats…..and during their now 125 year VFL/AFL presence, the Cats have:

- had a higher Premiership tally than Richmond for 4 years, &

- not had a higher Premiership tally than Richmond for 121 years, so far, and would need to win the next 5 flags to rectify that.

Bloody good home and away team though. 😂😂😂

GWS's home game gets moved to their opponent's (Hawthorn) home ground because of Covid19.

The salt mine would be in overdrive if Richmond was GWS's opponent this week.
Except no one cares about GWS and Hawthorn .

Modern era:
1967 Grand Final v Geelong. Richmond premiership.
1969 1st Semi Final v Geelong. Richmond premiership.
1980 2nd Semi Final v Geelong. Richmond premiership.
2017 Qualifying Final v Geelong. Richmond premiership.
2019 Preliminary Final v Geelong. Richmond premiership.
2020 Grand Final v Geelong. Richmond premiership.

Here puss, puss.....:hearteyecat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back