• GWS

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A drug cheat supporter mate texted me before the Dreamtime game this year waning to bet a bottle of good red on the outcome.
Said he would give me 8 goals in.
I got him down to five and he wouldn’t budge.
Told him to rack off.
The conversation after the game. This is totally legit by the way.

Me:23 scoring shots to 8. We have been better

him: Yep. Better at getting big free kicks an charity 50’s at the right time. Umpires cheats. Richmond not impressive ....

Me: Hahahahaha

Him: U won’t go far this year. Hats off last 3 years - but your window is shut now. We are a rabble and if umpires were half fair you would have still won but only just.

Me:
Our window is still wide open too.
Balta Bolton.
Have a nice night.

him: Umpires = cheating scum. I ve got used to it though

A drug cheat supporter mate texted me before the Dreamtime game this year waning to bet a bottle of good red on the outcome.
Told him to rack off.

him: Yep. Better at getting big free kicks an charity 50’s at the right time. Umpires cheats. Richmond not impressive ....

Him: U won’t go far this year. Hats off last 3 years - but your window is shut now. We are a rabble and if umpires were half fair you would have still won but only just.

Me:
Balta Bolton.
Have a nice night.

1604053777652.gif

i still don't get why eagles supporters are so mad right now dude
i was cheering them on so hard in 2018, it feels like a backstab :(

Do you realise how much time these guys have invested into the “can’t win away from the G” argument? Watching Richmond win a flag playing the entire season away from home and winning the Grannie at the Gabba has got to sting. The Vic bias narrative is all they have and it copped an absolute s**t kicking this year.

Last edited:
Banter thread against them in 2019 was so good

Think they thought it was their era so they were content. Then they realised we were miles better.
That winnyblues guy still needs to eat s**t, as per the bet

Just hilarious how hate can make people completely deluded. They can’t cope with the fact that we are a great side so they have to make up scenarios in their little minds so they can cope with our dynasty of premiership.

I think the one where we are only a lucky average side to win a flag is my favourite. Damn lucky 3 out of 4 years. That even beats easy draw , didn’t play anyone , too many games at the G , never play away , umpire pets lol , COVID-19 etc...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just hilarious how hate can make people completely deluded. They can’t cope with the fact that we are a great side so they have to make up scenarios in their little minds so they can cope with our dynasty of premiership.

I think the one where we are only a lucky average side to win a flag is my favourite. Damn lucky 3 out of 4 years. That even beats easy draw , didn’t play anyone , too many games at the G , never play away , umpire pets lol , COVID-19 etc...
Average side, average players, but we still must be cheating the salary cap.

It’s been great watching the guys in my fantasy league slowly realise how good we are. It’s like watching the 5 stages of grief, now when I mention 4 in 5 to them they all believe it’s inevitable!

Told him to rack off.

Me:
Balta Bolton.
Have a nice night.

I despise people that talk like that. It actually gets me cut. Cop the same from mates. Particualrly into the prelim I had Carlton supporting mates saying that we were no chance ect as though it was fact. Exaplained that Port are very good, but if you've missed the memo we are a bloody good side. Every year people start with saying "Tigers will win again" then by late rounds they say "nah you're done"......only to eat their words and the cycle repeats.

View attachment 997071

lol
He was concussed, off the ground, and the ‘retirement’ was not confirmed till later.
Lol also Brad Ebert is a nobody compared to the little Master in Gaz

Lol also Brad Ebert is a nobody compared to the little Master in Gaz
even if we gave him a guard of honour he wouldn’t have remembered it, so no point anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back