• GWS

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol. We won by 8 goals that day. The absence of Cotchin wouldn't have made a huge difference.

Also seems to turning a blind eye of Sloane getting off scott free for his bump on Dangerfield in their preliminary final.

One of the big reasons they lost is because they got ahead of themselves and thought they only had to turn up. They under estimated the fight they had on their hands with Richmond.

I hope you read this all you sooky supporters that actually made the effort to come into the Richmond board and find this thread

RENT
FREE!!!!
This thread wouldn't exist if they weren't so head ****ed hating all the time. Thank God i never acted like these angry twits.

Now) I want to call people out on it because it’s not acceptable.”

It’s not the first time Hope has detailed unacceptable incidents of homophobia during her career - she previously revealed she was called a “stupid d*ke” by an angry fan while she was playing for Collingwood against Fremantle.

She was also left feeling embarrassed and anxious after attending an AFL game and hearing fans in the crowd abuse Richmond Tigers star Dustin Martin with homophobic language.

“I was supporting Collingwood and it was a cracking game with Dusty (Martin) killing it as he does,” :cool: Hope said.

“I was there with (wife) Belle and there was a guy with his mate in the crowd, kids all around him, and Dusty kicked this freak goal over his head and this guy stands up and starts yelling that he’s a f***ot :think: and all these other unnecessary things, but the No.1 go-to for him and his mate was to call him a f***ot.

“You could see the kids around them, questioning and looking at him and even laughing. That is never acceptable.”

But but but Richmond posters are the worst ever.
EVER!
I work with a freo supporter and now lives in Melbourne. He said what you hear from west coast supporters isn't 1 millionth of what they think is reality. They believe that they are cheated out of potential every year and it's a Victoria conspiracy. Literally it tore them up when freo had that spurt where they made the gf. Literally it's a fragile world over there.

I personally was at a party one night when they both spoke all night about how great west coast is after their 3rd premiership. The ben cousins thing took off. It's been downhill for their club since then.

I work with a freo supporter and now lives in Melbourne. He said what you hear from west coast supporters isn't 1 millionth of what they think is reality. They believe that they are cheated out of potential every year and it's a Victoria conspiracy. Literally it tore them up when freo had that spurt where they made the gf. Literally it's a fragile world over there.

I personally was at a party one night when they both spoke all night about how great west coast is after their 3rd premiership. The ben cousins thing took off. It's been downhill for their club since then.

2nd most isolated city. They must be deranged :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some people say that Adelaide should have won the GF because they were the dominant side all year. They seem to forget that from round 7 2017, both us and the scats won more games than Adelaide.
Had we not lost 4 games in a row despite 5 goal leads we'd have finished well on top that yr, those games did hand us some harsh lessons tho which thankfully we learned from.

Given old mate Neil is very vocal on anything scandalous & culture, i'm keen to hear his thoughts on D.Kerr's latest antics...

Had we not lost 4 games in a row despite 5 goal leads we'd have finished well on top that yr, those games did hand us some harsh lessons tho which thankfully we learned from.

Given old mate Neil is very vocal on anything scandalous & culture, i'm keen to hear his thoughts on D.Kerr's latest antics...

Mainwaring Kerr cousins fletcher chick , Cox banging R Judd... yeah eagles are the pinnacle of culture

Dichhead WCE poster doesn’t realise it’s us laughing at people abusing Richmond/supporters.
Perhaps they should quit posting lame excuses as to why we have been winning & demand better from thier own Clubs. They don't seem to realise anything labelled at our Club, thier Club is currently a lesser version...

Lol. We won by 8 goals that day. The absence of Cotchin wouldn't have made a huge difference.

Also seems to turning a blind eye of Sloane getting off scott free for his bump on Dangerfield in their preliminary final.

One of the big reasons they lost is because they got ahead of themselves and thought they only had to turn up. They under estimated the fight they had on their hands with Richmond.
I'd actually forgotten about that bump as well, had he been rubbed out that wold have been added to the pile of excuses seen since that day, they probably blame Cotchin for them falling in a heap since that day too....

I hope you read this all you sooky supporters that actually made the effort to come into the Richmond board and find this thread

RENT
FREE!!!!
The view from the balcony of the Penthouse Suite is magnificent i have to say, Old mate Neil can even see the MCG lit up at night time...
24_3_YARRA_ST_njqajc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back