Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif
watched that movie 100s of times as a kid ... loved it

View attachment 1069905

Brando didn't play in 2019 GF?
I must of been hallucinating! 😳🤣

isnt that the article about a no team ever fielding their grand final winning team again?

Its saying we couldnt do it in 2020 cause Ellis had left the club

We can technically do it this year

There's an idiot swans fan in the dusty to swans thread on main board that claims:

Dusty won't be remembered in 100 yrs time compared to buddy LOL

Norms are easy to win just gotta make a granny... Like making one is easy too ..

Dusty didn't turn or influence the game in any of the grannies. ..... Cough 2020 2nd quarter goal cough....

Dusty won't be remembered many years in the future, eg; look at hawkins , good player but won't be remembered.... Comparing dusty to hawkins LOLLL

FML do we as a club with our success make these oppo fans stupid or were they just born without a brain
I reckon they were singing a different song a couple of weeks ago when they thought they were getting him. it's same as Pies/Hawks fans when they thought they were getting Lynch, how they turned when they realised they were wrong!

Its the low hanging fruit for "experts"... Never want to pick the reigning premier, mainly because repeating is rare/hard to do, so statistically it easier to tip someone other than the incumbent, and in doing so, try look like an expert by picking (insert guessing) the next best option.

Losing prelim finals teams on the up always get pumped up...

Port finished 3rd, came closer to Richmond than anyone, got 3-4 good kids coming through.

Everyone was pumping Brisbane tires last year after being a young side, first finals in a while, young kids coming through etc etc etc...
Remember the hype around Melbourne pre '19? they bombed bigtime...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They can’t comprehend that the current Richmond, in all areas, is light years ahead of what we were up to 2010.
No guarantee of premierships but I can’t see us becoming a rabble or non competitive ever again.

They can’t comprehend that the current Richmond, in all areas, is light years ahead of what we were up to 2010.
No guarantee of premierships but I can’t see us becoming a rabble or non competitive ever again.
100,000 members plus the last few years...rabble that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back