• GWS

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
McKay did kick 2.3 against us and missed completely from the goal square.

That Moore and McKay game reminded me of a Rance and Franklin match were Rance dominated the game but Franklin got 4 chances and kicked 4 goals.

Fair points, but we played him no different.

IIRC, the closest 'defender' to him in one of those marking contests was Pickett.

old vid but fu** this makes me want to just see Nank the tank line up Chris Salt at speed and end him

imagine having the all-time-great ducker/dropper of the legs in your team, a man that has built a career around it, then getting on national TV and almost breaking into tears trying to say that he never ducks, then in the same segment a minute later implying that Grimes is a serial ducker. Grimes ducked about 10-15 times early in his career before Dimmer told him to cut it out, meanwhile Joel Duckwood has ducked into 600+ frees over more than a decade. eat sh*t chris salt you ******* flog you'll never win a real flag

Just shows what a vindictive piece of sheet he is.
Bloke sits with an arrogance level that is unmatched.
Flog of the decade

they are f’ed

if the afl want a big crowd every good friday they need to put richmond in it and move it to the g
Just put Richmond in every game. Why * around propping up these minnows that hemorrhage money? Richmond Football League.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remind me what we did to skull fu** this guy so badly.
He gets reminded that no matter how good his team was back then, they got 0 and he was pretty much patrick dangerfield levels of going missing in the finals. While we were missing finals, he was just losing them. Back then he thought Richmond was below him, and to be on the same level has him is an insult. He's probably even more horrified that we have won more premierships in 4 years than the bulldogs in their entire history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back