JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
Everyone should just block him right now . After we smash them , we all unblock and swamp him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Most of us are probably blocked by him, he'd have no idea why but it's simply because we are tigers & in thier own world they can have any opinion on us they like but we can't say anything about thier precious team. They are a special breed over there.

Jan 14, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Malcolm Blight talks sh*t. Senile old campaigner belongs in a home
Blight now at Malthouse/Newman levels of dementia. It's actually pretty sad.

drinks his own bathwater like dusty ????

dusty would have to be one of the least arrogant/egotistical players in the AFL

just dominates games with no showboating then disappears between games and in the offseason. never talks himself up, never says anything about the oppos

wtf is this ****** on about
Never runs around high-fiving the crowd after he kicks a goal. Never carries on with a motorbike revving action or firing friggin imaginary arrows like a complete numpty. Just celebrates with his teammates, usually getting around the bloke who assisted his goal.

Jun 16, 2020
Munted
AFL Club
Richmond
Turns comments off....
what a campaigner

hes pretty much saying "please umps, ream richmond and gift cameron to make up for tonight"

81560832-3372-47C3-81E7-38DF75F35432.jpeg

Jul 3, 2008
eastern-most tiger in the nation
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
Ben cousins pallbearer. Now I couldn't care less what players do with their private lives,. Sad that Mainwaring died and sad about Cousins personal life. But a Eagles supporter slagging Richmond culture is fantastic.
Not a week goes by without dodgy stuff from Perth. Eagles netball team salary cap, Rioli and his urine samples.
And it's never Freo. Always the Eagles..

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
Ben cousins pallbearer. Now I couldn't care less what players do with their private lives,. Sad that Mainwaring died and sad about Cousins personal life. But a Eagles supporter slagging Richmond culture is fantastic.
Not a week goes by without dodgy stuff from Perth. Eagles netball team salary cap, Rioli and his urine samples.
I forgot the Kerr Fire. I mean, Jake king had the dodgiest friends. His standover thing for Ty Vickery was dodgy. I mean, running a tattoo parlour is code for dodgy. Stengle getting delisted by the crows was an opportunity missed about our culture

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
I haven’t even got to Chad Fletcher, Michael Gardiner. Jeremy McGovern and his Hungry Jacks addiction. The list goes on

Tiger_4_Life

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 13, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Heisenberg_ covered him off.

I always wonder with him if he really had a finger injury or someone cut it off to make him repay a drug debt.

this guy too...
View attachment 1116634
It's amazing how something so stellar and golden on the field during that Eagles era, was just rotten behind the scenes

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
It's amazing how something so stellar and golden on the field during that Eagles era, was just rotten behind the scenes
It’s more amazing that one of their fans criticises our culture because Brooke went to a spa and Flossy fingered a bit of ass

Jan 14, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
But a Eagles supporter slagging Richmond culture is fantastic.
They simply don't understand the distinction between "culture" and "brand". The Richmond brand might've been a little damaged by a few relatively minor incidents in 2020, i.e. how the general public perceives the club or how sponsors might see the RFC as viable and worthy representatives of their product. But the culture within the organisation is absolutely superb, possibly unprecedentedly so within the AFL. You need only read the Konrad Marshall trilogy of books for an insight into the amazing culture that currently exists within the RFC. The universe has really aligned in the people who gave found their way into Tigerland over the last decade or so.

A great culture is not about never having anything go wrong, it's about how an organisation responds to it.

Jul 3, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
The ability and potential of bolton has greatly upset many oppo ferals
Bolton's a great player & Neil would like him at his club. Its always a possibility, but Shai seems like he loves Punt Road. We might have to back end Shai's next contract. But Bolton, Balta, Baker & Vlas are the core for the next 5 years.
Going to be tricky, Houli & Cotch going well.

Jul 3, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
They simply don't understand the distinction between "culture" and "brand". The Richmond brand might've been a little damaged by a few relatively minor incidents in 2020, i.e. how the general public perceives the club or how sponsors might see the RFC as viable and worthy representatives of their product. But the culture within the organisation is absolutely superb, possibly unprecedentedly so within the AFL. You need only read the Konrad Marshall trilogy of books for an insight into the amazing culture that currently exists within the RFC. The universe has really aligned in the people who gave found their way into Tigerland over the last decade or so.

A great culture is not about never having anything go wrong, it's about how an organisation responds to it.
Great point on culture. 2 team AFL towns are problematic. Adelaide would be hard to live in too. I can understand the appeal of playing footy in Sydney, Brisbane or Gold Coast. Get some private life back.
On Konrad's trilogy. I hope Benny & Peggy are studying Game of Thrones and what not to do. It went badly seriously downhill after A Storm for Swords. ;)

TigerTime17

All Australian
Sep 25, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I see Chris Scott is showing his true colours again.

“It’s really important to me and to us that we lose with good grace and that’s a challenge because it’s bitterly disappointing,” Scott said.

Then he starts his excuses in the off chance they get beaten by us. I would point out to Scotty that we are not the top team in the comp at the moment - I am sure the teams above us, which includes the Scatters may think differently. We should be underdogs going by ladder position. Excuses!

“It’s a six-day break into the best team in the competition at the MCG on Friday night so we can’t afford to wallow in our self pity for too long.”

Wallow away Chris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back