• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
Munted
AFL Club
Richmond
I see Chris Scott is showing his true colours again.

“It’s really important to me and to us that we lose with good grace and that’s a challenge because it’s bitterly disappointing,” Scott said.

Then he starts his excuses in the off chance they get beaten by us. I would point out to Scotty that we are not the top team in the comp at the moment - I am sure the teams above us, which includes the Scatters may think differently. We should be underdogs going by ladder position. Excuses!

“It’s a six-day break into the best team in the competition at the MCG on Friday night so we can’t afford to wallow in our self pity for too long.”

Wallow away Chris!
775A77C0-4EBE-458F-852E-6831FF8B80DA.gif

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
I see Chris Scott is showing his true colours again.

“It’s really important to me and to us that we lose with good grace and that’s a challenge because it’s bitterly disappointing,” Scott said.

Then he starts his excuses in the off chance they get beaten by us. I would point out to Scotty that we are not the top team in the comp at the moment - I am sure the teams above us, which includes the Scatters may think differently. We should be underdogs going by ladder position. Excuses!

“It’s a six-day break into the best team in the competition at the MCG on Friday night so we can’t afford to wallow in our self pity for too long.”

Wallow away Chris!

The whole thing was so cringe to watch.

Where was his manners when he was trying go thr Brisbane ruckman during the game ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BruceTempany14

Calling out Geelong supporters
Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Ben cousins pallbearer. Now I couldn't care less what players do with their private lives,. Sad that Mainwaring died and sad about Cousins personal life. But a Eagles supporter slagging Richmond culture is fantastic.
Not a week goes by without dodgy stuff from Perth. Eagles netball team salary cap, Rioli and his urine samples.
And it's never Freo. Always the Eagles..

That’s a great point about it being the Eagles all the time . How could any responsibile parent let their kid follow that den of iniquity?

They really are suffering from relevance deprevation .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back