Votes: 11 3.3%
  • GWS

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brisbane, Us and the Hawks had to work hard for our flags, they’ve won cheap one’s now that the comp has been diluted and the good clubs are over the hill. All they are is the best of the basket case clubs. I mean just how weak has the comp got if we’re scraping the barrel with Richmond being successful. What’s next... The Blues!

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Brisbane, Us and the Hawks had to work hard for our flags, they’ve won cheap one’s now that the comp has been diluted and the good clubs are over the hill. All they are is the best of the basket case clubs. I mean just how weak has the comp got if we’re scraping the barrel with Richmond being successful. What’s next... The Blues!

Lions ate fitzory and the hawks tanked

Lions ate fitzory and the hawks tanked
The comp is so weak Geelong is throwing the kitchen sink at it every year and failing.

1620192439125.png

tropicaltiger

🏆2017 🏆2019 🏆2020
Jan 4, 2002
cairns
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Snakes
Spotted in the Sound the Alarm series -- a seething Steve Hocking in the 2020 Grand Final as the Richmond coaching staff comes down from the box to ground level to celebrate the end of the game. The video is even funnier, if anyone can make a GIF out of it.

View attachment 1119181
haha :smile: Daggers Salty Hocking the 3rd🧂🧂🧂

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
It's amazing how something so stellar and golden on the field during that Eagles era, was just rotten behind the scenes
This is why it is staggering that "Old mate Neil" is obsessed with our Culture, They have a long list of scandals & with some ex players in particular it is still ongoing...

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
Bolton's a great player & Neil would like him at his club. Its always a possibility, but Shai seems like he loves Punt Road. We might have to back end Shai's next contract. But Bolton, Balta, Baker & Vlas are the core for the next 5 years.
Going to be tricky, Houli & Cotch going well.
No way known WCE have the cap to get him anyway, they sold the farm to get Kelly...

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
I see Chris Scott is showing his true colours again.

“It’s really important to me and to us that we lose with good grace and that’s a challenge because it’s bitterly disappointing,” Scott said.

Then he starts his excuses in the off chance they get beaten by us. I would point out to Scotty that we are not the top team in the comp at the moment - I am sure the teams above us, which includes the Scatters may think differently. We should be underdogs going by ladder position. Excuses!

“It’s a six-day break into the best team in the competition at the MCG on Friday night so we can’t afford to wallow in our self pity for too long.”

Wallow away Chris!
On 360 Montagna & King were drooling over how Geelong play & how they are preparing for us, montagna is 100% certain on them beating us yet everything they spoke about & showed works into our favour....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back