• GWS

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1626500099068.png 1626500190889.png 1626500252075.png 1626500273328.png 1626500320276.png 1626500417249.png 1626500434394.png 1626500529859.png 1626500523065.png 1626500475034.png 1626500494119.png 1626500570684.png 1626500577397.png 1626500452270.png 1626500336206.png 1626500347624.png 1626500379273.png 1626500393362.png 1626500409447.png

giphy.gif

Attachments

• 1626500398295.png
    1626500398295.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 40

It's hilarious listening to media numpties referring to the myth that Richmond's horrendous run of injuries was something due because of our "good run over the last few years".

They were saying exactly the same thing when we lost our entire leadership group (Cotchin, Rance, Reiwoldt and Dusty) as well as Houli, Higgins and Prestia for extended periods in 2019, and Sheds ended up being the Bradbury skipper for a couple of weeks. We were repeatedly decimated during that season. And then there was 2020 when we played for many weeks without Prestia, Houli, Edwards, Cotchin, Soldo and Nank. It was only towards the business end that we got players back in those two season.

Selective memories to prop up their faulty narrative.

It's hilarious listening to media numpties referring to the myth that Richmond's horrendous run of injuries was something due because of our "good run over the last few years".

They were saying exactly the same thing when we lost our entire leadership group (Cotchin, Rance, Reiwoldt and Dusty) as well as Houli, Higgins and Prestia for extended periods in 2019, and Sheds ended up being the Bradbury skipper for a couple of weeks. We were repeatedly decimated during that season. And then there was 2020 when we played for many weeks without Prestia, Houli, Edwards, Cotchin, Soldo and Nank. It was only towards the business end that we got players back in those two season.

Selective memories to prop up their faulty narrative.

Yeah that traitor with bipolar BT said it last night . Fk he is just a knob .

The other thing is hearing about how many games the druggies have lost by single figures .

Looking forward to hearing Geelong supports sook up after we smack them at Krapdinia Park . It’ll be then whining that the game should’ve been at the G . FFS.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Free big mac on the maccas app courtesy of our great club. Order it, scan the code to redeem. maccas says sorry it must be redeemed in Richmond. wut? Checked T&Cs, nothing there to confirm it.

Shockings campaigner stench is everywhere

Salty cats melting about not playing at their cheat ground
If that’s the case it makes an absolute mockery of the “home game”. In fact, it is rewarding Richmond. Geelong has to stand up to the AFL. We have already played Richmond at the MCG
They are making up the numbers this year. I want them to make finals. I want Geelong to play them in finals. I want them to kick 4 goals in that final while Hawkins kicks 5. I want to continue seeing Tom and Jack Hawkins living rent free in BT’s head. This is the year the “rivalry”’dies.
So we're playing Richmond at the MCG.

Again.

The AFL is an engineered product.
I concur with your sentiment, but the blatant interfering and fixing by the AFL is infuriating.

They know we know what they're doing, and simply laugh in the face of club and supporter because they know there's nothing we can do about the corruption.

We have a ludicrous situation at the moment with this Covid uncertainty. My thinking is that we need to look at this practically. We have no idea whether this season will actually finish so the AFL needs to take a stand. The season should be ended early (particularly now that the 3 time Norm Smith winner is out of the picture).

Now in fairness 2021 is very much up in the air at present, Melbourne is on top but is unlikely to win another game, Western Bulldogs are just behind but have a higher percentage. Geelong have been so consistent and are up there again. Why should any of these teams be penalized in 2021.

Might I suggest a neutral common sense unbiased solution to the enigma which is the 2021 season ... let's just take it on the chin and work on form over time ... lets just take into consideration longer term performance and award the premiership based on that basis. So where do we stand on this, lets just take a random period of time ... say 4 years sounds fair ... who has been the most successful over the past 4 years, we can even take into account the current flawed season; my goodness it is a tie, Richmond and Geelong have both won exactly the same number of games in the season proper (forget finals) in the period between 2017 and 2021 ... a tie, how challenging is it to decide ... a tie break perhaps ... lets look at a secondary stat ... Fairness is important here, now how many premierships has each of those teams won over the past 4.5 years ... I leave it to you my totally neutral observers ... who do you think the 2021 premiership should be awarded to to save the AFL embarrassment ^^.

P.S. Perhaps I should include this on the Geelong forums so they can also appreciate their own achievements over this period

P.S.S. finish 7th or 8th, play in Qld we need to win 4, finish top you have to win 3, it ain't over yet folks.

Last edited:
You can't make this s**t up, this is from the SCATS board. The fear runs deep with them when it comes to RICHMOND
They have won 3 flags in the last 55 years, Tigers have won 8 flags :thumbsu: these chumps carry on like they are the hawks winning flags every decade LOL

They live in a bubble don't know any tiger fan that thinks that way, we see our premierships including back2back as surpassing the cat's heck i don't know anyone who thinks cats 3 flags in 5 years being above us, they couldn't even win back2back.

Most of us acknowledge that we are just below hawks and lions. Win another and we would elevate ourselves above them.

One scatter mentions our game style. Our game style is trying to be replicated by most clubs, i.e forward handball game and pressure that's not garbage to watch its breathtaking. Cats on the other hand with their slow ball movement chip chip possession game that has gotten them nowhere last decade, which was boring as hell. Now this year they have slightly changed to a more attacking game plan, Suprise surprise!

Have a laugh at some of these Doozies :tearsofjoy:

fear.jpg
fear2.jpg
fear3.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, so if clubs like Geelong insist on getting matches without crowds shifted to their home ground, why can't we request our home games at Punt Road?

Hang a bit of hessian along the fence line to discourage punters leaving their homes to watch from the footpath, and surely we're good to go?

Maybe I'll bounce this idea off the Cats Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back