• St Kilda

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
“This is the year the rivalry dies”

what rivalry? The one where we embarrass them every September? 🤣
Their whole board is claiming they have rivalry with us and that we hate each other, even tho we think of them as just a glorified norf with a cheat ground.

“This is the year the rivalry dies”

what rivalry? The one where we embarrass them every September? 🤣
A rivalry is where 2 sides hate each other & have split the spoils, i'll pay the 1st part as we clearly dislike each other but as far as the spoils go we have thier name, address, phone number & credit card details. All they have is our hand print tattoo onto thier behinds. They haven't won anything against us & anything at all for almost a decade now. a non Cats flag this yr will complete a decade of choking.

Yeh Lynch the leader for cheap frees. The guy that had 4 frees in the first 10 games of the season while giving 14 away.

...and if you did the stats on frees as a % of contests Mason Cox was an absolute standout. Was done earlier in the season.

Definitely sounds like he’s moved on 🙄

…”AFL needs to explain their ethical framework”
Forever trying to play the smartest guy in the room.
We are so inside their heads down at Geelong…I think he’s quietly shitting himself at the thought of a late season Tiger resurgence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This parasite has been going on a stalking & trolling spree on the Cotchins, many reports from many accounts & still the account exists....

This parasite has been going on a stalking & trolling spree on the Cotchins, many reports from many accounts & still the account exists....

Wow, just had a look. That is seriously disturbing.

We are so inside their heads down at Geelong…I think he’s quietly shitting himself at the thought of a late season Tiger resurgence.
Has there ever been a bigger moaner or sook in the history of the AFL? Can’t stand the bloke and will be barracking so hard for any side that meets his mob in the finals

Might report that account.
I don't have twitter otherwise I would have. But honestly, just makes you realise that there are some truly sick people out there.

Scott wants them to explain their "ethical framework" for a venue selection but im sure he would look away when questioned why geelong is allowed to have a CEO thats been in charge of all the rules the past several years

I don't have twitter otherwise I would have. But honestly, just makes you realise that there are some truly sick people out there.
Imagine obsessing over a footballers wife.... What a miserable existence

Scott wants them to explain their "ethical framework" for a venue selection but im sure he would look away when questioned why geelong is allowed to have a CEO thats been in charge of all the rules the past several years
And the one Victorian club that is allowed to train on their home ground. The Cats get more hours access to their home ground in a week than Richmond get to theirs in a whole year, including matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back