Training 2020 Preseason

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
But they've always been stocked with talent. Way ahead of any other team in the comp in that regard. Why then have they only made one GF, and in that GF, they kicked 3 goals for the entire match en route to an 89 point loss? Because they are mentally insipid. And they have been for a long time. Year in year out it's the same story, we hear about how amazing the Giants are with their 'orange tsunami', they flog some average side while their gun forwards kick a bag each, Coniglio and Kelly and Whitfield etc get their Fantasy coaches massive scores every week, then they get to must-win matches and flop most of the time. Plus their form at the MCG is absolutely embarrassing.

We, as a bottom four team, are closer to winning a flag than they, a runner-up, are, because we have one thing they consistently lack: ticker!
Word is your post was read out in the GWS rooms prior to the game. ;)
Pretty handy even with 5 of their best out.
Never mind, the season will be called off due to the virus anyway. Be lucky if we get 3 rounds in.
If we are unlucky they'll just play it out for tv, with no crowds allowed.

Word is your post was read out in the GWS rooms prior to the game. ;)
Pretty handy even with 5 of their best out.
Never mind, the season will be called off due to the virus anyway. Be lucky if we get 3 rounds in.
If we are unlucky they'll just play it out for tv, with no crowds allowed.

These are the games GWS love!

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Congratulations Swans we have produced another champion player!
Cameron with 20 HO, 7 marks and 2 goals last night v the Tigers. :rolleyes:

Lol re Cameron. He initially looked promising as a cover for Sinkers and then went totally off the boil. I was at his debut game and he played almost totally as a fwd. He had a shocker and seemingly never recovered. He became a below par NEAFL player as first McLean and then Grassy were brought in.

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Lol re Cameron. He initially looked promising as a cover for Sinkers and then went totally off the boil. I was at his debut game and he played almost totally as a fwd. He had a shocker and seemingly never recovered. He became a below par NEAFL player as first McLean and then Grassy were brought in.
Will appeal to my black sense of humour if we have one of the all time great rucks as a coach and Cameron goes on to play well after basically being shoved out the door.

Will appeal to my black sense of humour if we have one of the all time great rucks as a coach and Cameron goes on to play well after basically being shoved out the door.

Good players =/= Good coaches

Back