Training 2020 Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Pulled most of the second half of the game against the dogs as a precaution but was match fit the week after if I recall correctly. Remember him saying he'd never had a soft tissue injury so he didn't know what it felt like so they pulled him just in case he'd done something serious

Oh right, that's right. You and Dlions have a better memory than me.

I agree with you about McStay he was trialled as a backman and failed dismally because he did not man up w him when needed. He seemed to play off him and was happy to take a mark and kick the ball but little else. So they moved him to the forward line where he can create a contest and palm off the ball to the small forwards to kick a goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn’t get there, the little skipped a sleep. Mum got upset and any plans I had...out the window.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

My son just joined the army reserves and at the enlistment ceremony he said the dads of young children were all really excited about the five weeks away at kapooka cause they’ll get uninterrupted sleep. They said don’t tell the wife I said that.

Young kids are tough.

My son just joined the army reserves and at the enlistment ceremony he said the dads of young children were all really excited about the five weeks away at kapooka cause they’ll get uninterrupted sleep. They said don’t tell the wife I said that.

Young kids are tough.
Good luck to your son Gadz, my son enlisted in the regular army and went through Kapooka in 2004 and was in the Armoured regiment as an Abrams tank driver in Darwin for 6 months.

It was his dream to join the army but it didn't live up to his expectations and he got out pretty quickly ie. just over a year.

Good luck to your son Gadz, my son enlisted in the regular army and went through Kapooka in 2004 and was in the Armoured regiment as an Abrams tank driver in Darwin for 6 months.

It was his dream to join the army but it didn't live up to his expectations and he got out pretty quickly ie. just over a year.

I’m not sure my boy will last very long. He’s not know for his ability to take instructions that he doesn’t agree with.

Wish there was a candid camera cause it’ll be massive payback and I love a good laugh.

They posted some highlights from the intraclub. Some of the skills from the seniors team was great. Rayner is quickly coming one of the best on his non-prefered foot.

Ah Chee, Starcevich and ESmith played seniors I think. Matho might have switched at half time.

TBerry brought elite pressure. Prior had a brilliant (Josh Drummond-like) kick to the wing.

Last edited:
They posted some highlights from the intraclub. Some of the skills from the seniors team was great. Rayner is quickly coming one of the best on his non-prefered foot.

Ah Chee, Starcevich and ESmith played seniors I think. Matho might have switched at half time.

TBerry brought elite pressure. Prior had a brilliant (Josh Drummong-like) kick to the wing.

Cam looked to put on a few good bursts of speed there too. If he's improved his goal kicking accuracy when running across the face hell be deadly this year

Could anyone spot who kicked it to McStay for his first goal?

Witherden?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back