Preview 2020 Preview writers all full - reminders to come

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m happy to double up and do the final round against Essendon.
Appreciated - I'll take you up on that if we don't get enough sign-ups.

Although the way things are looking, there's a fair chance some of the people will get their games cancelled anyway ultimately. :/

I guess technically we don't need six any more... Updating the OP to assign per matchup, given that's all we know for the season - won't the AFL think of us poor BF mods???

3KZ is Football, I moved you to round 3 instead, as per your original request.

Jivlain Dlions Dom PC can you please pick a new team? Bulldogs, Port, Eagles and Essendon are available.

I guess technically we don't need six any more... Updating the OP to assign per matchup, given that's all we know for the season - won't the AFL think of us poor BF mods???

Jivlain Dlions Dom PC can you please pick a new team? Bulldogs, Port, Eagles and Essendon are available.
I’ll take the doggies

Porth then

I'm interpreting that as a play on "Perth". If it's a play on "Port", let me know.
That's a fascinating look at how people interpret things! 😂

Yes, Port. Why one would draw a line between North and Eagles, I do not know.

That's a fascinating look at how people interpret things! 😂

Yes, Port. Why one would draw a line between North and Eagles, I do not know.

It was the "h" at the end that was confusing. Why add an unnecessary "h" when "Poort" is just sitting there, ready to use? :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll do Essendon if you like. I’ll even put pictures in there for you.

I've got you in there as a provisional already thanks to your previous offer. :)

I’m happy to double up and do the final round against Essendon.

If someone else wants to put their hand up I'd love to give them a chance, but until/unless someone does - you will be it. And thanks for it!

I've got you in there as a provisional already thanks to your previous offer. :)

If someone else wants to put their hand up I'd love to give them a chance, but until/unless someone does - you will be it. And thanks for it!

Are you still taking preview writers? I'm happy do make my preview debut in this match vs Essendon.

Trying to organize the previews this year is like dealing with a raffle - was about to send a reminder to Nunez, only to remember the fixture had changed so it's time to reshuffle again and the lucky winner becomes Requiem!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back