Resource 2020 AFL Draft Order

Remove this Banner Ad

As with previous editions from previous years, this spreadsheet will updated automatically during the season.

I will also try to post a screenshot of it once the round is over for posterity and so that the most up to date information is accessible in case the spreadsheet breaks for any reason.

Through the trade period I will try and keep it as up to date as possible, but I am one person so please be patient. :)

For ease of access I have also set up threadmarks on the round updates, and will do the same through the trade period as picks change hands. To access this feature please use the button at the top right corner of the thread.

Tag me if you notice anything that isn't quite right!

Last edited:

Hi Lore, is there reason youre using the finishing positions at the end of home and away season, rather than the end of year position, to order draft picks?

Hi Lore, is there reason youre using the finishing positions at the end of home and away season, rather than the end of year position, to order draft picks?
My bet is that the spreadsheet is linked to the AFL ladder, and updates automatically to that.

My bet is that the spreadsheet is linked to the AFL ladder, and updates automatically to that.
You are correct, it is pulling the ladder straight from a server.

I can put the finals information in if you like but I will of course need to remember to take that data out so that the live ladder works correctly from round 1 next year. No guarantees I will remember to do this, so someone may need to remember to remind me :eyes:

Gold Coast receive mid-first round priority pick from the AFL
Future picks traded between Geelong and West Coast as part of Tim Kelly trade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Frost (Melbourne) to Hawthorn
Langdon (Fremantle) traded to Melbourne
Betts (Adelaide) to Carlton
Patton (GWS) to Hawthorn
It'll probably take another hour for AFL House to tweet so I'm gonna go off GWS's club website article:

Jonathon Patton to Hawthorn in exchange for a future fourth round pick (tied to Melbourne)

Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 12.57.54 pm.png

Future pick traded from Melbourne to North Melbourne as part of a pick swap
Sam Jacobs (Adelaide) traded to GWS
Frampton (Port Adelaide) to Adelaide
Greenwood (Adelaide) to Gold Coast

Greenwood (Adelaide) to Gold Coast for future 3rd and 4th rounders (both tied to Gold Coast)

Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 3.02.25 pm.png

Still working out the Ryder/Howard future picks, they keep announcing the trades without specifying what was actually traded so I have to go look it up 😠

Ryder & Howard (Port Adelaide) traded to St Kilda
Ah Chee (Gold Coast) traded to Brisbane Lions
Hill (Fremantle) traded to St Kilda, Acres (St Kilda) traded to Fremantle
Keath (Adelaide) traded to Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back