Resource 2020 AFL Draft Order

See OP for details: click here

If you would like to embed this spreadsheet elsewhere on the forum please copy and paste the following 😊
Code:
[MEDIA="googlespreadsheetnew"]1qZalgdA8pyGSTpXQxIcEGm8ZVacZOJNmHYs6YTQhbl8[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
Hi Lore I think pick 70 went from North to Collingwood as part of the Stephenson deal. Cheers.
It did yes. Seems like I’ve fixed it a half dozen times and it’s reverted again.

I've fixed that one up now I'm on a computer fyi Rooboys Rool

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 10.34.08.png

Pick swap: Sydney trade Pick 31 to Carlton for Pick 48 and a 2021 3rd round pick (tied to Carlton)
Pick swap: Sydney trade Pick 31 to Carlton for Pick 48 and a 2021 3rd round pick (tied to Carlton)

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 17.28.07.png

Pick swap: Sydney have traded a future 3rd round pick (tied to Carlton) to Gold Coast in exchange for Pick 37
Pick swap: Sydney have traded a future 3rd round pick (tied to Carlton) to Gold Coast in exchange for Pick 37

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 17.34.56.png

Pick swap: Adelaide trade pick 66 and a future 4th round pick (tied to Melbourne) to Brisbane for pick 63.
Pick swap: Adelaide trade pick 66 and a future 4th round pick (tied to Melbourne) to Brisbane for pick 63.

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 16.56.53.png

Pick swap: Adelaide trade pick 56 and pick 63 to Fremantle for a future fourth round pick (tied to Fremantle)
Pick swap: Adelaide trade pick 56 and pick 63 to Fremantle for a future fourth round pick (tied to Fremantle)

Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 13.20.19.png

Frawley (Hawthorn) to St Kilda as a delisted free agent. Hinge (Brisbane) to Adelaide as a delisted free agent.
James Frawley (Hawthorn) to St Kilda as a delisted free agent.

Mitchell Hinge (Brisbane) to Adelaide as a delisted free agent.

Updated the ins column:

Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 15.30.38.png

Pick swap: GWS trade pick 29 and pick 52 to Western Bulldogs in exchange for pick 26.
Pick swap: GWS trade pick 29 and pick 52 to Western Bulldogs in exchange for pick 26.

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 12.18.56.png

Is there any way to find out how many draft picks clubs can opt to use in the draft?
Minimum of 1, maximum of however many they need to fill their senior list. Lists aren’t finalised so we don’t know exactly how many spots each club has at the moment.

For the purposes of bid matching clubs can use all of their picks.

Scratchy05

All Australian
Sep 16, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Minimum of 1, maximum of however many they need to fill their senior list. Lists aren’t finalised so we don’t know exactly how many spots each club has at the moment.

For the purposes of bid matching clubs can use all of their picks.
When would lists (excluding drafted players) be finalised? I assume in the coming days

When would lists (excluding drafted players) be finalised? I assume in the coming days
The relevant list lodgement date was two days ago (Monday), and there was a DFA period yesterday, so the AFL should know the number of open list spots at each club by now. I wouldn't want to guess at it personally, information isn't readily available.

Pick swap: Gold Coast trade pick 27 to Geelong for a future 3rd round pick (tied to Melbourne)
Pick swap: Gold Coast trade pick 27 to Geelong for a future 3rd round pick (tied to Melbourne).

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 17.46.43.png

Pick swap: Brisbane trade picks 66 and 68 to Collingwood for pick 70 and a future fourth round pick (tied to Collingwood)
Pick swap: Brisbane trade picks 66 and 68 to Collingwood for pick 70 and a future fourth round pick (tied to Collingwood).

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 20.06.28.png

Assuming Collingwood's own future 4th, the only other one they had was Brisbane's. Usually AFL House specifies if it's not their own though. (There is a rule that you can't trade it back to who you got it from but Collingwood got it from Melbourne so that wouldn't be an impediment in this case.)

The pre-draft final draft order!
Pick-only trades finished yesterday, and as of this evening the AFL have updated their draft order based on each club's available list spots.

This is the result:

Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 22.20.10.png

Clubs may of course still trade picks live during the draft.

A new spreadsheet for draft night

So this might look familiar but it's actually a new spreadsheet, built to hopefully make it easier to update during the draft.

Going to do the best I can, hopefully it doesn't break. 🤞🤞🤞

To embed the spreadsheet elsewhere on the forum use the following:
Code:
[MEDIA="googlespreadsheetnew"]1uekV33YWh329IBqWvR0BXVfUgS8T-OK7fkecE7xQslM[/MEDIA]

For the record, I've definitely missed a couple of trades. See how we go. Should come right in the end, then have to go fix the future picks 😬

THE END.
Back