Preview 2020 Qualifying Final 1 - Port Adelaide vs Geelong @ AO

Remove this Banner Ad

I love the Port! I just wish that the government would look after it a bit more and really make it a tourist destination. I remember when I went there a few years ago with my dad and he said to me “Walking through this place is like going back in time to the 80’s” lol, good times
I reckon it will improve with the shipbuilding contract etc. It is slowly becoming more vibrant, the hotels opening, the new Port Plaza, the impending hotel etc.

Train services

Footy Express train services
Footy Express train services will be operating after the match only, in addition to regular Adelaide Metro bus services.

After the match only? Someones botched that one up......

Do they think it's the wrong way expressway? Morons!

I'll be particularly cheering on Travis Boak tomorrow night. Years ago, he resisted Geelong's overtures to return to the Cattery, and this is his big opportunity to fully endorse that decision. Hopefully he's BOG, and we claim a big scalp.

I didn’t want to leave my seat after that match, I was just numb and angry
I couldn't watch that final kick, just looking at the ground, wincing, waiting like a victim about to be kicked in the stomach by the bully.....

End of the day the coaches learnt something loosing to Geelong. There would be a reason for the selection change.
A thread on the scandals and rumours board reckons Gary Rohan rooted a physio and Tomahawk knocked him out for it. Apparently the club is in deep inner turmoil.

Still shitting myself that we'll get done by 10 goals again.

Why would Hawkins give a s**t?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I couldn't watch that final kick, just looking at the ground, wincing, waiting like a victim about to be kicked in the stomach by the bully.....
It sailed right over my head 😬

Remove this Banner Ad

Back